Woman

*2 weeks later*

"Odie move" I grunt as I try to push him off me.

He lays on my legs not moving. "Big boy please get up" I say as I pat his head. Over the past couple weeks he has been growing a lot and he now weighs almost one hundred thirty pounds.

I hear a whistle come from the door and he immediately gets off of me. I look over to the door and smile when I see my fiancé standing at the door shirtless.

"Happy Birthday" I say as I get out of the bed. He eyes me curiously. "How did you-" he starts but I cut him off. "I have my ways," I say as I peck his cheek.

"What do you normally do on your birthday?" I ask.

His face is blank as he stares at me. I furrow my eyebrows. "You don't celebrate it do you" I say as I take his hand in mine. He doesn't answer, he just stares at our hands. "Well then think of today as a special treatment" I say as I give him one of my biggest smiles.

He nods and smiles back at me.

His hands quickly move down to my butt and I slap them off. "Later" I say.

"Now come on" I say as I grab a hold of his hand again. I drag him to the front door of his house and grab a pair of keys.

"What would you like to do today." I ask as we exit the house. I see a smirk appear on his face. "Sex" he says as he licks his lips. I eye him. "Besides that" I say as I roll my eyes.

I see him think before he smiles. "I do have some work that needs to be done. Care to join" he says as we hop in the car. "Out of everything to do today you want to work?" I say as I raise my eyebrows. He nods and I start up the engine.

"If that's what you want." I say as I start to drive off.

Once I pull up to a building that has high security I know that we have reached our destination.

I pull up to the gate and a gun gets pointed at me. "Who are you? '' the guard asks as he inches closer. I move out of the way so he could see Ace on his phone and he quickly brings his gun back to his side.

I hear a buzz then the first gate opens. Once I pull up to the second one I see a fingerprint scanner thing. I clear my throat and Ace turns towards me.

I point to the device and he motions me to put my finger on it. I look at him curiously as I press my index finger on the device.

Another buzz appears and the gate opens. "When did you do that?" I ask as I pull up to the third gate. He doesn't answer and just swipes through his phone. Another device pops up but this time I have to scan my whole hand. Weird.

I scan it and the doors open. No buzz comes from it, just squeaks.

"Pull up at the front." he says as he points to the front of the building.

I nod and pull up to the front putting the car in park. "Alright let's put up the act" I say as I smile at Ace. He still stares down at his phone and I quickly look at myself in the rear view mirror. I take deep breaths then make sure my face has no emotion in it whatsoever.

I then stopped the car and got out. Ace followed my lead and without even waiting for me he walked towards the front doors of the building.

I followed him, keeping my distance. Alright today when we're in here I'm going to act like I hate him and that he smells bad.

So once I got close enough to smell his lougerious cologne I would scrunch up my nose in disgust.

I did this a couple times before he noticed. "What the hell are you doing?" he says sternly. My nose is still scrunched up as I look a step back. "You smell" I spit out turning my face back to emotionless. He kept up his business face but I could see in his eyes he was shocked.