Hospital

As I fall back my back slams against the floor.

I stay still looking up at the ceiling. My chest aches but it doesn't feel like the bullet pierced my
skin. I slowly move my head down so my chest is in eye view. I look at my chest hard looking for any trace of blood but see none. Did he miss me?

As I sit up the pain in my chest gets worse. What the hell.

I go to take off my shirt but freeze when I hear a gun go off. I look at the man in infront of me as he fell to the floor. He put pressure on his wound as blood spilled out of his mouth.

"How the hell are you still alive?" I hear Mateo ask as he steps out of the shadows.

I quickly slip my shirt off and look down at my chest. My eyes fall on the necklace Ace gave me. I quickly grip it and examine it. A dent is now formed in it. "Because of this." I say as I feel a smile appear on my face.

"Alright let's get you three two the hospital" he says as he helps me up. He tries to start helping me walk but I stumble away from him. I shake my head then point to Ace. "You and Alvo take him. Me and Diego got each other." I say as I tie my shirt on the wound the knife made.

I slowly walk over to Diego. He laid on the floor panting. "I owe you one" he says as he looks over to me. His face is all bruised with blood on it. "Come on, we have to go" I say as I extend my hand out to him.

He grabs a hold of my hand and I use all my strength I have at the moment to pull him up.

***************

All three of us are now laying on the hospital beds in the same room.

They stitched up my wound and did things to Ace. Diego just had to rinse off his face while one of the doctors wrapped up his wrist.

As I look at the both of them I notice they're asleep. Whatever they did to Ace made him look a lot better than before.

I grab the remote to the tv in the room and start to scroll through the channels. Excitement fills me when I see there playing Teen Wolf. It's one of the earlier episodes but still, it's exciting.

I hear a soft groan come from Ace. As I look over to him I see his eyes are wide open staring at me. "What the hell did you guys do?" he asks in a hoarse voice. "We did what we had to do" I say. "You know" I pause and take a deep breath. "You died on me" I finished.

I see his emotions turn sad as he heard my words. "I know," he says. "I kept fighting because I didn't want to leave you." He says. "Did you feel pain?" I ask. "No it was just-" he says but I interrupt him. "Warm."

He nods and looks at me confused. "I was there." I start. "The night I got beat by both our fathers. I died." I pause and swallow the lump in my throat. "I saw my mom" I say as a smile appears on my face.

"Did you like it?" he asks. "What?" I ask confused. "Did you like it there. Wherever you were." He asks. I want to say no but that's a lie. I nod my head. He goes to say something but shuts his mouth.

"Being there made me realize how peaceful it will be after I die. I'm not scared to die anymore. I think I'm more scared of leaving you." I say as I feel a tear roll down my cheek. "And I don't know what I would do if you would have left me today." I add.

I see Ace swallow hard at my words. "I don't know what I would do if I lost you either." He says. I see him try and move but he immediately stops and hisses. "Ace dont move, you will hurt yourself." I say as I sit up.