Goodnight

"Kennel" Malia yawns as she points towards Odie's kennel.

"Odie" she says with a little annoyance in her tone. Odie just sits staring. "This isn't a game" Malia adds as she walks up to Odie. Once she's a couple feet away from Odie he quickly stands up and runs away from her.

I hold in the chuckle wanting to escape. "Odie" I say in a stern tone. "Kennel" I say as I point towards it. Odie quickly runs into the kennel and lays down.

"What do you have that I don't?" Malia grunts as she closes the kennel door. "Everything" I say as I stop leaning on the door frame and start to walk to my room. "Stop lying," Malia says once she catches up with me.

I don't respond and continue to walk towards my room.

"Now it's time for my surprise," Malia says as she rubs her hands together.

"It's eleven almost twelve at night, can't it wait." I say. "I would say yes but I want to see your reaction." she says while smirking at me. I look at her curiously.

What does this woman have in mind?

"Tomorrow" I say as we enter my room. "Nope," she says as she walks into the bathroom.

I make my way over to the bed and lay down. "Tomorrow" I say as I shut my eyes.

I hear her footsteps make her way towards me after a minute of her being in the bathroom.

Without a second thought I hear a click and then something cold wraps around my wrist. "What the hell I say as I open my eyes.

I look up at Malia. She is standing next to the bed frame, her eyes are full of excitement. "What are you doing?" I ask as I feel her hands wrap around my wrist and bring it above my head. I then hear another click. I look up and see that she handcuffed me to the bed.

"What the fuck" I say as I wank my wrist hoping to break free from it. I hear Malia giggle. I yank again but it doesn't work. "If this is the surprise it sucks" I say annoyed as I yank my hand one more time. "Don't worry I'm not done yet" she says as she makes her way to the other side of the bed.

Not feeling like fighting, I let her do her thing. She grabs my other wrist then puts another handcuff on it. "Where did you get these" I say as I wank both my wrists. She doesn't respond and jumps on the bed.

"As you said, it is late so we have to be quiet" she says as she brings her index finger up to her lips. "I hate this surprise" I say as I move my arms. She lets out a quiet giggle before getting on top of me.

"This isnt weird for you is it?" she asks as she looks at the work she did.

"Veary" I say as I try to sit up. She quickly pushes me down so I stay laying down. "It's my turn to be in control" she says as she places a kiss on my neck. "Like hell you are" I say as I try to break free.

She quickly brings her head up and looks me in the eyes. "You have multiple shirts like this right?" she says as she pokes the shirt I'm wearing. I hum in response.

She quickly gets up and makes her way to my desk. She opens one of my drawers and pulls out a pair of scissors. "No" I say as I shake my head. She gives me an evil grin before making her way up to me.

She returns to straddling me then brings the scissors to the bottom of my shirt. Without warning I hear the snipping of fabric as she cuts down the middle of my shirt. She ends at the neck line then starts to snip the sleeves until every part of my shirt is off me.

"You know you could have put up a fight with your feet" she says as she looks down at my feet. "I didn't want to hurt you" I say as I shrug my shoulders the best I can.

She then reaches over and places the scissors on the nightstand.

"Alright" she giggles as she pokes one of my abbs like a kid.

"Can I continue?" she asks as she looks up at me. "If you take these off me" I say as I move my wrists. She smiles while nodding her head. "Not going to happen" she says as she places her hands on the waistband of my sweatpants.

"I'm going to need your help with removing this." she says as she tries to tug it down. I roll my eyes and lift the lower half of my body up a little so she can slide them off. Once there past my ass I place my lower body back on the bed and lift my legs up.

A smile is plastered on her face the whole time throughout this process.

After she throws the pants to the side she gets back on top of me. "Your turn" I say as I look at her shirt. She giggles and shakes her head.

"I'm done with this" I say a little annoyed as I try to break free from the cuffs. "Not yet," she says as she takes off her shirt. She lays it on my stomach before moving her face down to mine. She softly presses her lips onto mine then pulls away.

"I've never done this before" she says as she looks me up and down. "I can tell because you're taking forever" I say under my breath. She gives me a glare most likely because she heard my comment.

"Fine then" she says as she makes her way down to my boxers. She quickly slides them off without me having to lift up and grabs ahold of my cock. Without a second to waste she slowly starts to stroke it.

My head falls back at the sudden pleasure. "Fuck" I say under my breath.

"Take off your bra" I groan as I try to move my hands towards her. I see her roll her eyes before she slips off her bra.

Before picking up where she left off she quickly ties her hair back into a messy ponytail.

She glances up at me before continuing.

She slowly starts to pick up her pace but stops once she knows I'm close. I give her a scowling look at her sudden stop. She smiles and slowly lowers her face down to my hard cock. I feel her place her lips on the tip. My breathing hitches as I feel her slowly take in most of me.

Everything in my body was telling me to grab the back of her head and make her go faster and take in more but the cuffs were holding me back.

Picking up her pace she slowly brought me over the edge until I released. She quickly brought her face up to mine and placed her lips on mine.

As I slide my tongue into her mouth I feel my mouth get filled with my cum.

Once I swallow it she pulls away. I see her pull something out of her pant pocket. She brings her hands up to my wrist and with a click my hand is now free. I wait until she unlocks my other hand before placing both my hands firmly on her waist.

She grins and shakes her head. "Still on it" she says as she lowers her body onto mine. I wrap my arms around her and roll to my side. She quickly flips herself over before pressing up against me.

I feel one of her hands grab ahold of mine. She quickly moves my hand to one of her breasts and places it on it.

"Goodnight" she whispers.

"Goodnight" I say back as I place a kiss on the back of her head.

Sorry for not posting in a while school started a week ago so I had a lot going on. Now that I know everything I should be active again.

*Not Edited*