7.

Nick stood up and went to the kitchen then he went to Tommy and grabbed his t-shirt and threw ice under his shirt.

„YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

He started yelling and we just laughed. Tommy started running after Nick. He threw a pillow at him.

„Fuck you"

Nick sat next to Karl. And looked at me. Fuck.

„Dare!"

I said and he laughed.

„Well then, kiss someone here"

„WHAT? NO NO NO"

„Then take off your t-shirt"

he laughed but I was red asf. I took off my t-shirt and looked away.

„Will?"

„Dare"

„Drink one bottle of this bullshit"

I pointed at the bottle. He started drinking. Woah. He sat next to me. He looked drunk. He was.

„Clay?"

„Truth"

„Are you single?"

„No"

He is taken? Woah. I didn't know. Lucky girl. I drank two more cups. I felt more comfortable. Clay looked at me. He smirked and I started blushing.

„Karl"

„Dare"

„Kiss Nick"

„Gladly"

He gave him a little kiss. Nick smiled and grabbed his hand. They were so cute together.

„Quackity"

„Dare"

„Kiss Gogy"

„Fine"

He went to me.

„What? Why me?"

He put his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes. I started blushing. He kissed me. It wasn't a small kiss like Karl gave to Nick. He pulled out and he blushed. I smiled. I noticed Clay's look. I shyly looked away. It was good.

„Clay, kiss someone"

„Well, I mean I am taken but ok?"

He kissed Nick on the cheek. One hour later. The bench trio was sleeping, boys too. It's just me and Clay. He looked at my body. I put on a t-shirt.

„Sorry I forgot"

„it's fine George"

I shyly smiled and stood up.

„I'm gonna go to sleep, are you coming?"

„Sure thing"

„Tell me something about your girlfriend."

„Oh she is really sweet, lovely"

„Oh..that's nice"

He laid on the bed and I took a blanket and put it on the floor.

„What are you doing Davidson?"

„Going sleep?"

„Come sleep with me"

„wha?"

„We slept once together" (without context😳)

He stood up and grabbed my hands.

„You are really cute"

What did he just say? I looked up but I didn't catched up nothing because he kissed me. I wanted to pull out but he held my hands and with one hand he held my neck from behind. I started kissing him back. He put me in the bed and laid next to me.

„Goodnight"

it's only what he said and then he fell asleep. Well. I put off my jeans and shirt. I was pretty tired so I fell asleep too.

Hey my bellissima, here is next part, I'm gonna to vacation again. So I will posted everyday if I wouldn't forget haha