17.

When I was next to the park, I saw George. They laughed and Quackity had his hand around Gogy. I frowned. I wanted to go to them but then Gogy did something I didn't expect. He kissed him on the cheek. I went to them even faster. Nobody. NOBODY will steal my boy. I stood in front of George.

„Gogy!"

„Clay?"

He looked at me and I grabbed his hand.

„Look…I am sorry for everything. I love you! I did, do and always will. I was so stupid. I was jealous. I was jealous of everyone, because they had better relationships with you than me."

He was still looking at me. I started to feel embarrassed. He smiled.

„Well Dream, that was really pretty but-"

„But?"

„I'm taken"

„What? For real?.."

„Mhm. I'm dating Quackity.."

„What?! So kiss him! If you two are a couple, you can kiss each other."

He looked at Quackity.

„Fine! So watch this.."

He leaned to Quackity to kiss him but he stopped.He turned to me.

„You win. We are not a couple..yet. But I don't wanna be with someone who doesn't trust me."

He looked down and I sat next to him.

„I am really sorry, I feel bad. I had a bad day."

„And what?"

„George.."

Back to George's POV:

„George.."

„I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, it's true"

"I-"

„I wanted to be you and do what you do"

I sighed and continued.

„I lived here, I loved here, I thought it was true. I feel so stupid, and so used."

He kissed me so I couldn't continue. Quackity left. Why did he leave me here?! I pulled away.

„Clayton, I don't feel good. Please give me time"

„Okay George.."

„Thanks"

He stood up and wanted to go away.

„And Clay?"

„Yeah?"

„If I say no..Don't be sad. Love someone else. Someone who will love you back too."

He smiled.

„I will be here for you"

I smiled and then he left. I went home. I  started thinking about Clay. I was so stupid.

„You are muffinhead, George"

I told myself and grabbed the phone. I called Karl.

„Hello?"

„Hey Karl, can you help me?"

„Of course, what happened?"

„Did you think..Clay loves me?"

„He does! With all his heart. Go and tell him! Sorry, I am with Nick so goodnight!"

„Night!"

I laid on the bed. I was thinking about Clay. I must tell him I said something stupid. I wrote to him. I can't lose him again.

Ugh

Ugh. I mean I lost him. I called Alex. Hope he doesn't sleep. He picked up with a sleepy voice.

„Yeah?"

„Hey..It's me, George"

„Hey Gogy, what happened"

„I messed up."

„Wanna come?"

„Can I?"

„Sure"

I put on Clay's hoodie. I smiled when I saw myself in the mirror. That hoodie was so big. I went to Alex's home. It was 12 pm but nevermind. I needed my best friend. I came into Alex's home. I hugged him when he opened the door.