24 (like Gogy's age, last one :()

-skip time- wedding day-

I was really nervous. I looked in the mirror and breathed hard. What if he would say no? I grabbed flowers. Those flowers are what we cultivated together. Flowers from 2017. (ik oops) I smiled. They were really pretty.

„George..it's time"

said Alex. In the end he ended up with Karl and Nick. They had polyamoric couple. He smiled at me and hugged me.

„You grown up Gogy"

„Really? Because you not"

We laughed. I inhaled and exhaled. We went to the altar. I looked at Clay. He was smiling. Smiling at me. I stood next to him.

„Tell your promise"

Said Mr. Harringworth.

„I, Clayton - take you George Henry Davidson to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

He smiled and it was my turn.

I, George Henry Davidson, take you Clayton - to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

I smiled.

„You can kiss"

Said Mr. Harringworth. We kissed. Everyone was clapping and I was the happiest person on the whole earth. I had a lovely husband, family and friends.
This is the end of my story. This is how I found someone who loved me and always does. I love him too. We are a big family now.

SO LAST ONE IS HERE! I AM CRYING! :( MAYBE I'M SELFISH BUT I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY 😭😭 ..REMEMBER BELLISIMA...I LOVA Y'ALL..LIKE GOGY AND DREAM<3