10

Someone threw paper at me. I read text. Rip that phone ayyy. I laughed and looked at Alex. He was smiling. I wrote on paper You are stupid. I threw it into his head.

„Ouch!"

„Alexis?"

„Sorry Mrs Teacher!"

I started laughing loudly.

„DAVIDSON OUT"

I stood up and with a laugh I went from class. I heard Alex's laugh. He was next.

„Alexis! Go after George!"

He went to me and we started laughing even more. We were on the floor like idiots.

„Guys! Stop laughing! Clayton-"

„I know, i know,"

He went to us and we stopped laughing for a while. Then we started again. We had problems but nevermind. I hugged Alex and laughed. Teacher opened the door.

„Go to principal you three"

We went to the principal laughing loudly. We knocked on the door.

„Come in"

We stepped in and sat on chairs.

„Huh George, what are you doing here?"

„I laughed in class and being on phone"

„And you two?"

„Well, same"

„Ah really? Okay, for now just go."

„Thank you uncle!"

„Uncle?!"

They yelled and I started laughing again. We went to the class and I grabbed a backpack.

"Hey, where are you going?"

„Oh Mr. Caleb said we must go home"

„Okay, don't forget make homework"

I nodded and grabbed Alex's hand then Clay's. I went from school with them.

„But he doesn't say that"

„I know Alex, but we can go to the mall."

„We are going shopping?"

I nodded and went to the bus station. When we stopped next to the mall, we ran out and went shopping. Clay bought a hoodie, Alex beanie and nothing for me. Alex went home before us with mom. Clay stood next to me.

„Well I think it's just us"

„yes"

„so can we go to the coffee shop?"

„yeah, so we have a date?"

I laughed and he laughed too. I ordered coffee. My phone buzzed. Message.

 Message

He is such a wreck

He is such a wreck. I sat against him and gave him his coffee. I looked at him while he drank. I looked around. Where's Dream?

„Are you okay swe- George?"

„Yeah, sure, it's just um, nevermind"
„tell me"

„it's fine, thank you for bring me here, it's pretty here"

He smiled at me. Aw. His smile was so cute.

„You're welcome Gogy"

I smiled but then I realised that he never called me like that. I looked at him.

„You called me Gogy?"

hey bellissima, I don't know if I will continue with this story, I don't like it so..tell me what do you think about this please.