9.

In the morning I had unread messages

I smiled and dressed up

I smiled and dressed up. I went out and met Quackity in the park. He put hand around me and started talking. I didn't hear what he was saying. I was looking at a tall boy with a girl. Clay and Ally. They were kissing. I bumped into someone.

„I am sorry!"

I said too loudly. Everyone looked at me. Clay too. I bumped into a small blonde girl.

„I-it's okay, don't worry," she said with a sweet voice.

„What's your name?"

I asked while I helped her with notes.

„My name is Niki"

she shyly answered. I smiled. Pretty name.

„Well Niki, my name is George, are you playing some video games?"

„I know who you are, I watch your streams, I have played minecraft for three years. I have twitch acc and I am a streamer too. My name is Nihachu."

„Wow, nice! So we can play sometime together"

I gave her my number and smiled at her. She smiled at me and I started looking at her. Her hair was dyed.

„Sorry, I am colorblind, that's pink right?"

She nodded. She looked pretty. I waved at her and went to Alex.

„So fuckboy, what was that?"

„I just helped her jeez"

„Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure"

I laughed and went to the class with him. At lunch we sat with Nick, Clay and Ally, ugh nevermind. I saw Niki.

„Niki! Come here!"

„Fine"

she laughed and sat next to me. I smiled.

„I missed you"

„aw really Georgie?"

We met today but I felt like she has been my friend for years. We talked and ignored others.

„Oh yeah I forgot, Niki, this is Alex, my best friend. This is Nick, Clay and Allison, Clay's girlfriend"

„Nice to meet y'all!"

she smiled sweetly. Aw. Allison stared at her.

„Allison, what's your problem?"

„Nothing Henry"

„Stop calling me Henry"

I smiled at her with a death stare. She looked away and I looked back at Niki. She gave me a little smile. At the end of lunch, Clay stood up, grabbed my hand and went with me out of school.

„Hey! We have class!"

„I don't care"

„But Alex and Niki-"

„Niki? You know her only 4 hours"

„and?"

„Stop acting like she is your bestie or girlfriend"

„And what you're gonna do about it"

He looked at me. I continued.

„Nothing"

I went back to school. I sat on a chair in class. What is he thinking about himself?
Ugh. I broke my pencil. I was so angry at Clay. I started thinking about Dream. I wrote to him.

I sighed and looked at the teacher

I sighed and looked at the teacher. Shit. She was looking at me. She went to me and grabbed my phone.

„Thanks Davidson."

Ugh. Well.

ello bellissima uwu, next part is here. please write in the comment if I may continue or it's bad story :/
Also! Go check on my tiktok: @castiel_the.winchester and instagram: @_.katerzii