15.

„Are you okay?"

„Yeah, totally."

My phone buzzed. I left that unread.

„Can we go back to class?"

„Yeah just give me a minute"

She went to me and messed up my hair.

„What are you doing!"

She smiled and winked at me. She messed up her hair. She looked funny. She grabbed my hand and went with me to class.

„Hey, please can you stop holding my hand?"

Teacher opened the door. End of class. We stepped into class when I pulled my hand away. Everyone was looking at us. I looked at Clay and he was surprised. He stood up and went from school. I looked at Alex. What happened? He stood up and went to me, he grabbed my hand and went after Clay from school.

„Can you tell me what happened?"

„I think that he thinks that you slept with her"

„What?"

„So..you two had messed up hair, and yeah it's look like that"

„Oh no, she messed up my hair..this is her plan! I got it! Leave me with him Alex"

I smiled and went to Clay. I hugged him from behind.

„Clay"

„go away"

„nope, listen to me"

„no, first that video and now this? you really think that I will believe you again?"

„I..listen, this is Allison's plan. She wants you..she messed my hair and then her and.."

„fine, fine, this stuffs say someone who will believe you"

„but Clay"

„just shut up, leave me alone"

I stayed with him a while.

„GO AWAY!"

He yelled and I looked at him painfully. I ran from him. I went home and locked myself in my room. Alex was calling me.

Yes..?"

„What happened? Where are you?"

„I am at home. Can you come?"

„I am coming!"

He hung up. I laid on my bed and hugged my pillow. I was crying when he knocked on my room's door. He stepped into my room and hugged me. I cried in his hug. I was so glad he came. He was patting my back.

„Gogy, it's fine.."

„No it's not fine..I just lost my boyfriend"

„Your boyfriend?"

„Yeah..we just..hanging out and I started like him..We have known each other for half a year! It's so long and then he asked me if I would be his boyfriend"

„Yeah..George..I know it's a bad time but I wanna say something to you.."

„go on Big Q"

„um-"

He started playing with his fingers. He was nervous.

„I think I love you George.."

„You what?"

„I love you"

I hugged him tighter.

„I am really really sorry.."

„for what?"

„You picked me..I am.."

„I know, it's okay Gogy!"

I smiled and gave him a hug. I looked at my phone and had missed calls from Nick and Karl. I called them.

well i know I'm bad at this but-