21.

I shaked. Woah that gave me butterflies. I kissed him. He kissed me back and started kissing me passionately. He put his hand under my t-shirt still kissing me. I pulled away and took off my shirt. He smiled and looked at me.

„Well I saw this at a party, but this is a better look."

I was embarrassed and laughed. He gave me a kiss on the neck.

„Clay.."

I whispered and he took off his shirt. He smirked and pinned me on the bed.

„Gogy you are..pretty"

I smiled and kissed him. My phone rang. Why now? Unknown number. I picked up.

Hello? George Davidson"

„Hey Georgie"

„Who is it?"

„It's me Suzanne"

„Why are you calling me? I said I don't want to hear or see you again. Our relationship ended."

„Georgie, listen I love you!"

Clay grabbed my phone and winked at me.

„Hey..me and your boyfriend playing dress up in his house"

„What?"

„I give your boyfriend cunnilingus on this couch"

He gave me a passionate kiss on the neck and I accidentally moaned.

„What the fuck?!"

„He's cute, kawaii, hentai dick that excites me…well I think he likes me, asked politely can I.."

He moaned. That sound was perfect. I started blushing. What are you doing with me, Clay..? He smiled at me.

„You are all mine now"

„I am.."

„Why are you blushing?"

„Your moan.."

He laughed and grabbed my hand.

„Do you want to hear more?"

„Gladly"

He smiled and took off his pants. I looked at him. I blushed and he laughed.

„Do you like what you see?"

„Of course, you are really hot"

„Yeah, I think so"

I laughed and kissed him. He took off my pants. We were in boxers. He started kissing me on the chest. His hand was on my thigh. He moved his hand higher. I moaned softly when he touched my d!ck. He kissed my neck. (Haha guys, now we skip this<333) After an hour and half I fell asleep. I was so tired. He was so good.

YEEEEY, NEXT PART WILL BE SHORT :( BUT DON'T WORRY!! HAHA