Ban Rocks

The sun shines and the birds were chirping cheerfully as another day opens for everybody. The cars engines were roaring as they entered the road making the streets starts to busy as people making their way for the work. This is the life of living in the city and usual routine for everybody. This City is named Angeles of Pamp Province.

Today is March 10 2099.

Krrrringgg! Krrrrrrringggg! Krrrrrrrrinnnnnng!

Alarm clock keep buzzing on a phone and the sun also hitting a persons head signalling the sun was up.

*Click*

A hand reached out and turned the alarm off. A boy whose age is around 16 slowly open his eyes. His body was lean and looked malnourished, short brown hair and the same with his brown eyes. His height is around 175 taller for his young age. He sit on his bed dazing for a moment and realized he was late for school.

He checked the time and it is 10 minutes before 7 in the morning.

"Sh*t!, I am late again!" Ban fully opened his eyes and hurriedly dressed himself a used school uniform. He then grab his bag and phone then rushed outside.

He run fast even though he look like a weak boy.

Ban was a Junior High student about to graduate this month. He was rushing today since this will be the last day of exam.

Instead of reviewing last night, he was reading web novels on his phone and emersed in it and slept late. He was a fan of fantasy stories and people with abilities like flying or power that can destroy mountains and overturn the seas. Ban also fantasized himself having such kind of ability. He was a typical kid like any other kids in his peers.

Arriving at school rushing to his classroom, he was welcomed by a fuming Teacher.

"Rocks, You are late again!" A voice akin to a melody of singing birds rang out as a beautiful face of the Teacher surfaced in Ban's view.

Ban was instantly mesmerized by his beautiful and mature Teacher.

"Oh I'm sorry teacher! I bumped into a traffic! I promise I'll go to class early and not be late again." Ban was panting and sweating profusely at the same time look like drooling like a perverted dog while staring at his Teacher with a mesmerized face.

The Teacher's name was Elena. She was a beautiful and kind to everybody, she treats her students really well. She is now currently at 24 and looked mature.

Elena find his expression funny and was about to laugh however thinking today was an important day for the students, she regained her composure and scolded him sternly."What bump into traffic? You don't even ride a bus as far as I know and your bicycle was wrecked last week. Almost everyday for the last 4 years, you were late and I've heard this reason countless of times"

She was still angry thinking those tardiness made by this student of hers.

Even though she scolded him, she knew this student has a pitiful life so she immediately let him go. She has always been like this being merciful to her students especially to Ban.

"Teacher really knows me well, actually last night I was reviewing todays exam and slept late hehe." Ban laugh nervously as he knew what he really did last night. He really felt bad lying to his Teacher but this is also the way he can open up a conversation to his crush of a Teacher.

Elena look at him weirdly and want to scold him again but stop since this is not the time to waste time.

She then let him in and give him the test papers and said in a low voice "Fine, I believe you for now. However, I will expect a higher score this time" Then beckoned him to sit in his seat.