No

After Sienna walked out of the room, Ban was feeling giddy all over his body. He tried to move his arms, some cracking noise could be heard. Ban didn't know if that noice was the sound of his bones or the thin cement covering his arms.

He felt his body and found nothing discomfort inside so he continued to stretch his whole body.

" That's strange, is someone playing prank on me? " Ban said. He thought ' No, I feel that impact and almost died at that time. So how did this happen? '

" Whatever, I need to hurry and relieve myself. I'm full right now and need to dump a huge load " Ban tried to get up. To his surprise again, he found out he can do so like having a backflip.

" What on earth is really happening? " Ban was scared somehow. He tried to recall everything that happened after the accident ' Nothing really special... Mother pair duo, Nurse, Stone... Oh wheres that stone again? '

Ban checked his bed but he found nothing.

" I'll think about it later, gotta hurry to the bathroom. " Ban hurried to the bathroom. His posture was like a horror mascot trying to scare some kids at halloween.

After closing the door, another problem came.

No zipper was found.

Ban was scratching his head at his dilemma so he decided to rip the wrap at his bottom. At first he thought it might be taxing to do but those bandages were easily ripped apart. He didn't think the reason and continued to sit to take a dump.

After feeling like eternity but only 3 minutes have past. Ban stood up feeling relieved. He flushed the toilet and then observed his body. He once again streched and decided " Why not take all of these bandages. "

A few moments later he was fully naked.

He was greatly surprised this time. All surprises in his whole life combined was still not sufficient to what he discovered at the moment.

His skin was so white and pack with muscles. His body was still a little boytoy of some rich women out there. His little dragon transformed into a huge mighty divine dragon.

' Dang look at that sleeping dragon , I might not wake it up even I will be scared of its mighty appearance. ' Ban thought as he marvelously staring at his 'thing' feeling unknown budding pride.

' NO! WHOSE FREAKING BODY IS THIS? ' Ban hurriedly ran to the mirror.

Yeap he was dazed.

Before Ban could cursed out loud maybe from excitement or amazement.

" KYAAAAAAA! "

Another voice rang out loud choking Ban.

On the front of the bathroom door, Sienna was covering her red face with her hands while sneaking at him from time to time. She thought ' So handsome. and and h-h-h-his.. '

"W-Who are you? Where is the patient? A-And h-how are you n-n-naked? "

Sienna gathered her courage and interrogate Ban. Her hand still covering her intoxicated face.

Ban was startled at first but then she remembered he was naked so he covered his private region. However one of his hand was not enough to cover everything in view. He said " M-Miss Sienna? Why are you here? I was taking a dump just now. "

" Huh? " Sienna heard a familiar voice and was startled. " You are Ban? W-What are you doing? " She questioned Ban, but she also questioned herself internally. " How? " This time she didn't cover her blushing face as she stared at Ban with curiosity.