A Sudden Discovery

After successfully trying to move his body, he began to roam around. He tried using his techniques after getting bored and dazing around. Surprisingly, he can use all of his skills inside the strange space.

"I don't have a sword to use for this Space Rending slash. Also, this Basic Fighting Fundamentals isn't mastered yet but I don't have any sparring partner to practice."

"Huh?"

Ban widen his eyes finding a purple sword in his right hand. He only imagine himself having a sword and he subconsciously felt a thing in his hand. The sword look like the one he imagined earlier. Indeed, having a nice dream, he can imagine anything. He tried to wave the sword for a test.

"Does that mean I can imagine a sparring partner then?" He concentrated on his mind and a  purple light forming a person suddenly manifest in front of him. Not a minute later, the purple light suddenly faded and a tangible purple person floated in front that look like George.

"Oh... Since I can do anything to this place then, let there be a stage."

*swish*

A purple stage similar to that of the one he used when he sparred with Major Rogers not far from him.

Ban smirk and jump on the stage.

"Hoh.. I can move freely now that there is a surface." He jump and dash freely in the ring.

Ban laugh loudly in delight. He was like a master of this space. He can do anything just by imagining something in his mind.

"Since I am bored, time to practice my skills then. Maybe if I use the techniques later, I might find them easy to understand for the practice."

After who knows how many hours have past, maybe even days, he mastered all of the skills in his mind.

"*Sigh*... If this is not a dream.. All of these wonderful skill should have been mastered on me by now." Ban shook his head with pity.

He suddenly felt a jolt hearing someone was trying to call him. Ban recall that the voice was from Sally.

"Ehhh? Why is it that I can hear her voice from here? Oh f*ck! Since I have been here for quite a while now, I should be sleeping for quite some time! Errr.... How shall I get out of this place then?"

"Open sesame?" Ban spread his hands wide imagining a door might be open somewhere.

"Stewpid! This is a dream! How can a door open all of a sudden here?!" Ban scratch his head.

"Out!" Ban tried once again.

"Huh?!"

The space in front of him suddenly produced a blinding light trying to swallow him inside.

"Oh no!"

A few seconds after, he disappeared in the space.

...

5 in the morning...

"Wake up Ban.."

Ban open his eyes feeling a tug from his body. He only wear shorts since he didn't have time to wear shirt last night. He didn't feel cold instead he felt refresh after sleeping.

"Are you alright? I saw you lying on the floor unconscious."

Sally look at him worriedly. She saw him lying on the floor in the living room. She call for him for a few minutes but he didn't respond still unconscious.

Ban felt confused for a moment but he suddenly recovered upon hearing Sally's words 'So I am indeed dreaming huh? What a strange dream though.'

"I am fine. I am just exhausted last night and fell asleep on the floor, nothing serious."