Special Abilities Bureau

After settling Sophia's parents to their home, Ban spend his remaining hours to Sophia in his house before heading to the military camp.

Sally left a note that she was going to work at the restaurant.

Ban didn't let Sophia move her things back to her home and told her that the room was hers. Sophia agreed happily and gave Ban hugs and kisses for the whole afternoon.

Ban also imparted her a couple of skills for her to practice alone.

Sophia reluctantly went home after Ban told her that he was going for work.

Ban gave her another moment of warmth in his embrace before sending her home.

...

5 30 in the afternoon...

Ban suddenly appeared like a shadow in front of the gate of military camp. He casually walk inside without the guard noticing his arrival.

Arriving at the building, Ban proceeded directly outside of the General's office. Ban already noticed General Vernard long ago so he knock on the door.

"Come in."

General Vernard was having a nice tea in his desk looking at the sunset outside the window. He didn't look like a General at the moment but a man enjoying his life in retirement. He look so defenseless in his position.

"Ahem... I have come to report Sir." Ban cough and interrupted Vernard from his stupor.

Vernard raise his brow hearing the familiar voice. He turn his chair and look at Ban in surprise. He said "You are late young man." His voice sound like casual but there was a hint of complaint within.

Ban scratch his head while shrugging his shoulder. He make some bullsh*t reason "Something came up earlier so my schedule was delayed for the day." He wouldn't tell Vernard that he spend his time with his women the whole day. Anyways, he already reminded Vernard about being busy everyday.

Vernard raise his brow and nodded. He pointed at a camouflage bag beside Ban and said "Your new things are in there. That lass Eliza prepared it for you this morning. She was expecting your arrival but even your shadow didn't arrive." Vernard smirk and continued "She left dejectedly earlier. You should at least give her a call you know. How about this.. give me your phone, I'll register her number on it."

Ban twitch his brow looking at the obvious action of the middle-man in front of him. However, thinking of Eliza's cheerful attitude became downcast, he grab his phone and passed it to Vernard who brighten his eyes in delight.

"Right..Right.. Remember to call her every hour of the day to cheer her up. You are partners, don't forget to inform her if you have an update in your schedule okay?" Vernard registered Eliza's contact number in a flash as if he remembered it like a back of his hand.

Ban twitch his lips this time. He thought in his mind 'Are phones even allowed while training in the camp?' He receive his phone and he suddenly raise his brow and turn around.

The door open and a person came in without knocking outside.

"Grandpa, I receive a report from- huh?"

The person who just arrived was Eliza carrying a stack of report. She immediately stop reading it when a shadow block her view.

"Hello Ban! Its nice to see you again!"

Eliza open her eyes wide when she recognized Ban after dazing. She greeted Ban excitedly.

"Yeah! Hi! I'm sorry I've made you wait earlier." Ban scratch the back of his head apologizing.