Registration

Sally already went home together with Little Judith. Ban walk to the casino where the Dragon Gang was located.

Arriving at the entrance, the guards at the back didn't stop him as Ban walk straight inside to the top floor.

John already expected him to come. " Brother Whiss, welcome back. Come, let's go for a dine first before we go to the arena. " He beckoned Ban to come as John already seated in a dining table full of food.

Ban raise his eyebrow ' Is this guy really want to see my face that much? Can't this guy tell I am disguising myself? ' He wave his hand and reply " I'm good. I'll wait for you. " Ban sat on the sofa.

" Oh yeah I didn't know you were hiding your identity brother Whiss. Forgive me. I'll take a bite first. " John didn't mind Ban's blunt reply as he ate his meal.

After a while, John said to Ban " You know brother, you really don't need to go fight in that arena. You don't know this but the fighters in there were really strong. If I say really strong, they are like superman without a suit. All you see in the TV were just a childsplay to them. " He stare at Ban deeply. " There is a special rule in that arena that specifically protect us commoners though. Once you register to them, you can't attack any innocent people. There are warnings, but if you disregard their system, you will gain a bounty in your head. Fighters in the arena will hunt you down. That arena is a mystery itself. Some say they were build by the government in order to control those wanted criminals in the world. As for whose the Boss in that arena, nobody knows. "

Ban had a look of interest in his face. He said calmly. " Oh? Tell me more about this arena. Is there any rankings on fighters or something? "

Ban wants to know what's so special about this arena.

John put his spoon aside and drink a glass of wine and cleared his throat " Alright. Since you want to go there that much, then I'll tell you all I know in there. This information I got is all from my father who told me in the past. Every region in a country has one arena. In our country, we have a total of 13 arenas. Every arena has a top Fighter. The classes from the lowest to highest respectively are Class C, Class B, Class A and Class S. Every region have a fix number in Class A have 10 ranks, Class B have 25 ranks and Class C have 50 ranks. "

John took a deep breath and drunk a water.

Ban raise an eyebrow and ask " What about Class S? How many are there in a region? "

John chuckle and replied " Theres no Class S in a region but in the country. There are a fix of 10 Class S in every country by the rule of the arena. Don't underestimate those 10. Even I don't know what are they capable of. They represents the power of their country. My father told me that each one of them can face an entire army alone. I didn't believe it at that time but father showed a video to me of a power of Class S and my entire worldview changed. " He has a look of wander recalling the might of the Class S in the past.

Ban's eyes shined and ask " If I register there, What will be my rank then? " His hands was itching to fight those Class S even more.

John cleared his throat returning to his calm demeanor and said " After you register, You will be categorized as Unranked Fighter. Each rank has a symbol represent their ranks. Unranked Classes has a symbol of a crossing silver sword, Class C has a Silver Crecent moon, Class B has a Silver Half-Moon, Class A has a Silver Full-Moon and the last, Class S has a Golden Sun symbol. Having a rank have many benefits, you can ask them as I don't know about it. " He smiled and continued " You gain rewards depending in your rank every match. The more streak you win, the reward will multiply. After 10 wins, you can challenge the ranks in the Class C. If you lose, you will be back to zero again. I don't know what are the qualifications in the upper ranks though. Phew. " John took a long breath.