It's not a date!

Ban arrive at school before lunch time. Arriving at the classroom, he greeted his teacher.

" Sorry, I am late. " Ban directly went to his seat and sat down. He saw that there are almost no one in class but he didn't mind. He did not see his buddy and Penelope. Even his love rival, Drago is missing.

Elena was speechless at Ban's straightforwardness. She was hoping that Ban was paying her more attention and chat more with her but that never happen.

When the students saw Ban, they were baffled why a handsome stranger suddenly came and took a seat but they did not mind him.

The class only had announcements and future courses for students to take. Ban was silent the whole time. To be exact he was thinking on what will he be planning these coming days.

' Money, my current strength can have that at any moment if I rob a bank. Heh. Oh I know. Jade market is the best way for me to gain money. But that was on the other country. Hmm. Be a bodyguard of some CEO beauty? Sounds good though. Oh. I think I know what to do. ' Ban was smirking from time to time.

Elena eyed Ban the whole time and notice his perverted look. She said " Class dismissed. You don't need to come back later as I already announce the following programs at school. "

The students ran out from the class as they were heading to go home early. They plan to play games all day. Others were going to City malls to buy some stuff or some time killing for liesure.

Elena grab Ban's shirt when he was about to go out.

" Teacher? Is there something else you want to say? " Ban raised his eyebrow. In fact, he was waiting for this moment to have a chat with his teacher.

Elena was blushing slightly feeling Ban's gaze at her " Uh I-I just want to ask if you have time. I w-want you to accompany me to a place and need your help. "

" Huh? Let's go then. If teacher wants to go somewhere, I will be your tour guide. Having a date with my beautiful teacher makes me happy. " Ban said while smiling.

Elena blushed and said " I-It's only buying a TV on the market. What date are you talking about? The TV in my apartment just broke and was impossible to repair. " She reasoned.

Ban was chuckling at her respons " Oh so that's how it is. Let's go then. But before that, we should eat some lunch outside like lovers do Hehe. " His face thicken as he tease his teacher.

" Alright, let's have a lunch. And it is not a date you hear me? "

Ban raised both of his hand to surrender. Elena smiled and both of them went to a nearby restaurant.

...

At school gate.

Ban and Elena was walking while many noticed their presence.

" Hey, who's that guy? Is he the boyfriend of our school teacher? " A student nearby ask someone.

The girl student replied " He's so handsome! Wow! They were match made in heaven. No doubt he was the boyfriend of our school teacher. "

" Noooo! Teacher! Why!? Our goddess teacher will be taken away. " Another one exclaim.

" Heh! Look at yourself. You don't even qualify to carry their shoes. " Another girl said.

Elena was blushing by random comments of the students nearby. She was feeling shy at the moment. When she look at front, she was startled and call out " Big brother? "

Not far from them, a man was walking calmly approching the duo. His built was fit for his shirt. One could tell that this man was a trained professional seeing his gestures.