Who are you?

Somewhere in the bounless space outside Ban's planet...

A separate world could be seen within a Time-Space dimension.

This world has a sun and a moon. A land of paradise full of garden, every species were harmless to human mortals. However, this world have no human habitants.

In a hut surrounded by garden of flowers, a peerless beautiful fairy was busy outside watering her garden. Her appearance could be said to be one of the top beauty of this universe. She has a unique gentle aura that made everyone not to taint her just by glancing at her beauty.

Contrary to her gentle appearance, she was knitting her brows. If any male would see this, they would feel indignant even blame themselves why was the beautiful fairy has frowning expression.

" Strange, I can't feel the existence of the 'Primordial Creation Core' in this universe. How is it possible? Did someone stole it? That's unlikely to happen since even them can't detect the whereabout of the core. Destroying this universe to dust might a solution but they were also powerless to do that. Maybe.. " The beautiful fairy was slowly muttering in her mind. Her eyes light up a little.

She was expecting something... or maybe someone..
...

10 in the evening at Ban's place...

Ban was cluching his head of sudden knowledge imparted into him by some unknown reasons. It took him 10 minutes to calm his aching mind and digest what was happening.

" What are these? 'Myriad elements divine body'... sounds like fantasy novels skill Arts to me. Also these  'Phantom steps' , 'Spirit detection' , 'Manipulation' , 'Basic fighting fundamentals', 'Mirage smash' and 'Serene Spirit'. " Ban muttered silently. He was pondering why were these words suddenly popped on his mind. There were a total of 7 things added in his memory. Even their corresponding instructions were included.

Ban pondered while muttering " System? Nahh.. I know there will be some ringing sounds on my head before it will happen but I didn't hear anything. "

" Hmm Did I really became mentally Ill after the accident? No, thats not it. Maybe I can use these should I say 'skills'? " Ban was hesitating if he should practice these so called sudden gain knowledge in action.

" Let's see. Hmm This one ' Manipulation' has little description. Let me try. I hope I am not mentally ill. How shall I start... O-okay first step.. " Ban keep muttering in his bed while studying the so called skill. He was trying to see if it works.

If someone would see him right now they would think this guy has schizophrenic tendency. The Ban right now was gesturing his hands and muttering nonstop.

After 10 minutes...

" HOLLY MOWLLY MADAFAKERING !@#$%^&*!!! " Ban's eyes popped out in surprise seeing his phone was floating in the air. He was cursing in disbelief.

Ban was still pointing his shaking finger at the phone. He also noticed that his forefinger was coated by dimly invisible purple light.

' Light? Power? Some sort of unknown energy from my body? '

*plop*

The phone dropped at his side silently while Ban was still freezing.

He point his finger again at the phone and the phone float once again a little unsteady but it is levitating.

*plop*

" Damn it! Who says it was a scam?! Madaf!@#$%^&* I'm going to beat him! " This time, he was sure it's not fake.

He practiced several times even make the phone move side ways. It was moving according to his will.

" Wow! " Ban was amazed but he was still cursing sometimes.