Watch and learn

Ban walk out in his house 8 in the morning...

George told him to go in a certain location. He made a breakfast earlier and played with the Little girl for a bit and went out. He didn't plan to send Sophia to the hospital for a visit for recuperation in her ankle. Sally on the other side, became docile. Ban didn't know if she was embarrased or shy but he didn't mind. He only gave her a meaningful look saying 'We'll chat later' since Sophia was in their view at the moment.

Sophia was the same as the other day. She keep yawning, Sally also started noticing this as she plan to talk to her alone later.

...

Arriving at the agreed location, Ban saw a military jeep slowly stop in his front. A military soldier look at him indifferently at the driver seat and ask "You're Ban?"

Ban nodded and raise his eyebrow. 'Where's George?'

The man told him "Get in. Major Mist assigned me to fetch you here."

Ban thought "That must be George." He nodded and went at the back seat.

...

A few minutes later...

"HAHA! Brother in law! Welcome to the barracks!" Ban is welcomed by the enthusiastic George upon arrival.

Ban return his greeting and speak "Good morning Brother!"

Many soldier look at Ban in a different light. They knew who was the sisters of their Major as they have seen them quite often here. Some were jealous, while some inspect him. Somehow, they were jealous about his looks.

Even cursed in a very low voice saying 'Boytoy or even fat luck' but they didn't show it in front of their leader.

Ban heard those curse clearly and made a wry smile. He did like his teacher quite a lot but he didn't think George would announce his title in a booming voice. 'Brother, do you want me to be the public enemy of these guys? What if a sniper bullet might pass beside me right now?'

Ban never minded the enthusiasm of George as he followed him to a certain area.

While walking, George ask him directly "You want a sparring first? Maybe some warmups? We have quite a large gym in here."

Ban raise an eyebrow and thought 'Come to think of it. I never measure my strength before. Now that I'm in the 4th Order, might as well test my strength first.'

Ban ask "Is there any private area where I can do my warmup?"

George look at Ban in confusion but he still replied "We have. But why private bro? You feeling shy? HAHA! Don't worry, women here doesn't mind having a handsome boy doing a workout. They love it instead."

Ban wrily laugh and helplessly shrug "Fine. We'll go to the public gym then." He thought to himself 'I can't measure my strength if I do that brother. Whatever, I'll do a low profile for now and ask to use some private gym later."

*Bam!*

George open the door and quite a few people could be seen inside doing some workout. Some do heavy and some light exercise. Ban notice that these guys were indeed something. He saw a buff man doing a leg exercise with a weight of 700kg. He look to the other side and saw one doing upper body exercise with a weight of 1000kg. He said in his mind 'Interesting. I only saw 500kg in TV but these guys do it without a sweat.'

George look at Ban who is looking around in wonder. He chuckle and said "This is the gym in our military. Each weights here are a little different the the usual gym outside. We use a concentrated metal for the weights. It looks like a small fist but it is 10kg if you try them.