Skills

Ban look around and indeed he didn't hallucinate, he can use the Heaven Seeking Detection with ease.

Ban can see the road outside the wall like the wall has never been there. He marvel the surroundings since all he saw were full of colours and he can also zoom in without any difficulty like he was standing beside it.

He widen his eyes in realization. Activating his other skill called Stealth and he can feel his body covered by energy making him invisible on the spot within seconds.

"This... Does that mean that space earlier was real?" Ban ponder for a while and close his eyes after deactivating the Stealth to feel his body inside.

"Eh? Now that I think about it. My elemental energies became suppressed inside not leaking any of it outside my body. This is one of the benefits of Elemental Manipulation Canon technique. All types of my energy were concealed inside my body making me look normal. If I test myself in a measuring device I had, the result in the screen will be nothing or blank. But even though my energies were being concealed, the effect of my Immortal Grace is still implemented in my body." Ban could still feel the Immortal Grace running outside his body like a permanent passive.

A/N : Serene Spirit is now a part of Immortal Grace.

"Huh?.."

The part of his body where the purple lights resided became clear in his view but what baffle him is that there is a thing floating in the middle of the lights.

Ban's heart skip a beat as he connected everything happened to him last night. His consciousness move closer to the area where he needed a clearer view.

"It doesn't look big like the last time though. Hmmm... Does that mean this stone is a type of space artefact or something? Huh?"

Ban notice that the edge of the stone has been blurred or rather it is merging in his purple lights area.

The stone was like a candy got melted from the heat of the sun in the middle of the road.

Emily gave this stone to him as a gift in the hospital back then. Ban wonder what are the origin of the mother and daughter duo.

"The way they dress are also quite unique."

Ban shook his head and look again at the peculiar stone in front of him.

"Errr. How shall I do it?" He ponder for a second and he command a word.

"Enter!"

Ban didn't blink his eyes. After a minute of waiting, his command didn't work. He raise his brow and utter another word once again.

"In!"

Nothing happened after a moment of silence.

Ban spread his arms wide.

"Open Sesame!"

*Swoosh!*

Ban change his expression as his consciousness getting pulled by the stone in an instant.

Ban look around and indeed the place looks so familiar to him. He twitch his lips and let out a curse "What the F**! Is this freaking Stone playing with this daddy right now?"

"Hey stone or something, can you hear me?" Ban exclaim in his surrounding and waiting for a reply.

"..."

"Whatever, let's experiment the area then." Ban scratch his head waving his hand imagining a sword.

*Swish*

"Dang! This space is real! Does that mean the skills I practiced last night also apply outside? Awesome!" Thinking all of his skills were mastered brought a happy smile on his face. He mastered all the skills except the Passion Conqueror Technique as he needed a woman as a partner.

"But what shall I do with this space since I have already mastered all of my skills?"

Ban gain another set of skills last night but all of them were mastered. He found it quite bizarre but it is still better than anything. His newly gained skills were very essential to him and he was very happy about it.

The newly arrived skills were namely :

- Master of all trades

( A/N : Like game jobs i.e: blacksmith, cooking, alchemy etc. - Limitations are given. Example blacksmith, MC cannot create a overpowered item like God-tier or something. There are limits like materials and energy needed. )

- Telepathy

- Godsend Bestowal

- Elemental Aura Barrier

- Terra Prison

- Aura Suppression

- Flame needle

- Nine Laceration Divine Slash

...

20 minutes later...

Sally came out of her room. She saw Ban standing silently while closing eyes. She was confused for a moment.

"Ban? What happened to you?" Sally touch his shoulder.

Ban open his eyes and smile. He said caressing her cheeks "I was checking my body for a while. How many minutes have past since you went to your room earlier?"

Sally raise her brow in confusion. She reply "About 20 minutes. Why did you ask?"

'20 minutes? I have been in that space for hours. Really amazing. I have been trapped in that place earlier for like 3 days then after a woken up, 3 hours have past. So that means 1 hour is equivalent to 1 day in that space.' Ban ponder for a while before shaking his head. He didn't have any use of that space now that he already mastered the skills he have. Maybe he will investigate that space another day about it's mystery.

"Nothing, let's go prepare the breakfast" The smiling Ban kiss her lips lovingly and he pull her to the kitchen.

( A/N : Skills update

♤ Ban Rocks ♤

- Reborn Body
- 6th Order Divergent [Enchant & Elemental together with Energy/Force/Power/Ki/Qi/Chi] (I don't do measurements on strength, just estimation of how strong the MC was.)
- ???

Movement skill(s) :

- Phantom steps [Mastered]
   > Stealth [Mastered]
   > ???
- ???

Attack or Defensive skill(s) :

- Mirage smash [Mastered]
- Basic fighting fundamentals [Mastered]
   > ???
- Dragon Transformation Kick [Mastered]
- Space Rending Slash [Mastered]
- Terra Prison [Mastered]
- Elemental Aura Barrier [Mastered]
- Flame needle [Mastered]
- Nine Laceration Divine Slash [Mastered]
- ???

Convenient skill(s) :

- Manipulation [Mastered]
   > ???
- Spirit detection [Mastered]
   > Heaven Seeking Detection [Mastered]
- Master of all trades [Mastered]
   > (Will be updated after MC perform this type of skill)
- Telepathy [Mastered]
- Godsend Bestowal [Mastered]
- Aura Supression [Mastered]
- ???

Passive skills(s) :

- Serene Spirit [Mastered]
   > Immortal Grace [Mastered]
- ???

Body enhancement skill(s) :

- Myriad elements divine body [Mastered]
   > Elemental Manipulation Canon [Mastered]
- ???

Special skill(s) :

- Passion Conqueror Technique [Not Mastered] )