Aura Suppression

*Brrr* *Brrr*

Ban received a call after entering in his room with Sophia. He pick the phone and saw Oscar's name in the caller I.D. Ban thought Oscar was calling him to update about the three people he killed last night.

"Hello Uncle. Is something the matter?" Ban answer the phone calmly.

"...Young man. Come here right now. Someone's trying to harm your relative here in the hospital." Oscar replied on the other end calmly.

Ban change his expression upon hearing the news. Sophia beside him look at him in confusion. Ban only wanted to have a quality time with her alone without any sexual activities...a little bit will do.

Ban look at where was the direction of the hospital and narrow his eyes.

"I'm on my way. I'll be there in about 3 minutes." Ban replied calmly before ending the call.

Ban said to Sophia gently "Let's go visit your mom and dad. A friend if mine working in the hospital told me that the discharge of Uncle was ahead of time." He smiled and caress her smooth green hair.

Sophia was surprised at first but she became disappointed after that. She also wanted to have a quality time with her lover. That means she wouldn't be able to live in his house starting today.

Sophia hugged Ban tightly and she look at him with puppy eyes.

Ban also hugged her back. He said gently "Don't worry. I'll visit you everyday and I'll even ask your parents to let you spend a night here in my house."

Ban led Sophia out of his room and told Sally who busy herself with her daughter "We'll be going to the hospital now honey. Theres an update on uncle's discharge." Ban approach Sally for a hug and kiss her forehead. He also didn't forget the Little Girl munching her food at the table with delight.

"Okay. Take care hubby and Little Sis." Sally smiled.

After a moment of hugs and kisses, Ban turn his head to Sophia "Are you ready?"

Sophia look at him in confusion "What ready?" She blush slightly thinking Ban might do something naughty to her.

Ban chuckle and pinch her nose lovingly. He said "What are you thinking? Close your eyes. I'll take you to the hospital in a flash."

Sophia and Sally were even more confused at his words. However, Sophia still trust him and nodded while closing her eyes.

Ban carried her in a princess style and before Sophia could let out a cry, both of them disappeared in place.

Sally widen her eyes in surprise while the Little Girl clap her hands happily like seeing a magic show.

...

1 minute passed by...

"Now, open your eyes my love." Ban glance at Sophia who was burying herself in his embrace.

Sophia open her eyes hearing Ban. She then yelp in surprise seeing the familiar place.

Ban and Sophia arrived at the lobby of the hospital.

Ban chuckle lightly enjoying her expression. He said "We've arrived at the hospital." Ban let go of Sophia and the latter dazedly stood still looking at the surroundings in wonder.

A nurse approach them and inquired "Sir... Does Miss here need some assistance? I saw you carry her just now. Is she ill?"

Ban raise his brow and laugh "No, No... We are here to visit a relative in the ward."

Sophia redden her face and bury herself in his embrace.

The nurse's eyes lit up in realization "No wonder you look so familiar Sir. I saw you two visited here everyday." She smiled in return. There was a little blush on her cheeks as she chatted with Ban.