Is it bad?

Ban directly gone to kitchen to brew some tea. He felt a little dejected letting Elena off his embrace. Ban could still feel the sensation of those soft ripe melons sticking to his body. Even though he was practicing the Serene Spirit skill, he still felt nervous at that time.

' Dang! What a life. ' He shook his head and prepared the tea.

Meanwhile, Elena was still standing inside the door frozen. She was savouring the moment earlier. Those big hands of his, caressing her waist makes her shivered a little. Elena still felt the lingering sensation of Ban's touches like electric sparks after a thunder. She felt an unknown excitement and longing to be with in Ban's embrace again. However she cast those indecent thought away and return to her calmness. She was still a Teacher to Ban and he was still young.

She blushed again a few seconds later recalling Ban declared her as ' Baby Little Pikachu Girlfriend ' in public.

' Hyaa! So embarrassing! ' She covered her face and proceed to the sofa in the living room.

A few minutes later, Ban returned and held a glass of tea.

" Heres your Iced Tea, Teacher. " Ban placed the tea in Elena's front. He know she was blushing but ignored it and keep a calm facade.

Elena's cheek was hot so she grab the cold tea and gulp it in one go. She calmed down after taking a few seconds of deep breaths. Her ripe melons were heaving up and down, making her look so sexy.

Ban feined a surprise expression and said " Oh teacher, do you want another one? " He was amused inside seeing the cute side of his crush.

" Ahem! N-No. L-Let's have a talk now. " Elena let out a deep breath and continued " Thank you about what you d-done earlier. That guy was bothering me the whole time. "

Ban didn't answer immediately and stared at Elena's eyes deeply. He was gently smiling the whole time.

" H-He has nothing to do with me a-and he's only- w-wait wh-why am I saying this? Ahem! Uhh. Well anyway thank you for shielding me back then" Elena's cheek turned red as she was thanking but also explaining the matter.

The scene was like Elena was caught stealing candies and tried to deny her wrongs. The both role was like being reversed and Ban was the teacher and Elena being the student.

Ban smiled and said gently " Oh. It was nothing teacher. I was just pissed at his rantings and teached him a lesson. Also you are my teacher, I care for you the most. " He said naturally as if everything was just a matter of fact.

' Care for me? ' Elena felt a heat from the bottom of her heart. She didn't want this conversation going fearing she might fall into a deep pit called love.

" A-A-Anyway, I want to know what happened to your health. How are you like that? I mean, you were perfectly fine. How is that? " Elena blushed.

She didn't want to question him about the Pikachu thing as she was very embarrassed at the moment. She didn't want her head to explode in Ban's answer. Maybe she will feel furious or maybe she will feel shy. Though she was curious of him calling her names. Maybe she will ask him someday.

Ban was smiling the whole time seeing her expression changing from time to time. He didn't pry about it and replied " I personally don't know what was happening. The hospital Doctor only told me that I am fine. "

" I have a Sister in the hospital. Sienna, your attending nurse to be precise. She also said the same thing to me. I can't believe it even now. So... magical? " Elena also put a confused face.

Ban chuckled lightly.

Elena noticed him so calm, she said " Your skin, your height.. was it also the doing of the hospital? Strange.. " she put a pondering expression.