We like you

March 16 2099 Thurs

Ban and the mother and daughter pair arrived at home. He check the house and found Sophia busying herself in the kitchen doing dinner. Ban glance at Sally weirdly and the latter calmly smiled at him as if everything is normal.

...

Ban met Sally earlier at the back of the restaurant together with Little Judith at 6 in the evening. But Ban however notice that something's wrong with her expression. Sally was avoiding his eye contact from time to time. It didn't last long as he recall their last night's activity. He chuckle lightly making her blush furiously. He grab at Little Judith and carry her in his embrace wanting to play with her for a while before Sally ended her shift.

Ban didn't plan on working in the restaurant anymore and he didn't have any contract there so he didn't mind reporting his resignation. He only work last time to receive his monthly wage. In addition, he didn't want to go to that forbidden area known as manager's office lest he might get attack by a ferocious hungry beast.

He told Sally that he would stroll for a while with Little Judith and come back after her work.

Time went by as Ban and the Little girl have fun walking in the busy street near the restaurant. They buy food to eat every corner, play at the park, watching the bright stars while riding on a ferris wheel and many more before they went back to the restaurant to fetch Sally. Little Judith was riding at Ban's neck while giggling nonstop.

After many years that Sally was with her daughter, this is the first time she saw her daughter so happy. Sally's nose felt sour after the scene in front of her. She approach the two and took the initiative to hug Ban and kiss him on his lips making the latter raise his brow in surprise joy.

Ban laugh and his free right hand hold her waist tightly for a long cuddle. He ask "What makes my wife suddenly kiss me all of a sudden?"

Sally didn't mind his comment and hit his chest lightly while smiling "What? I'm just happy seeing you both here."

Seeing the duo hugging each other, the Little girl clap happily "Mama loves Big Brother!" Her immature voice was so cute.

Her voice was heard by passersby and observe the hugging couple. Ban wore a cap so they don't recognize his young face but Sally was not and she also notice that they were surrounded by people whose either clapping or whistling happily. Sally blush furiously and drag Ban away to avoid them.

After they walk quite far, they slowed down and Ban took the initiative to hug her waist while walking. The Little Girl was still sitting on his neck. She enjoyed the view and saw everything clearly up front.

Sally didn't mind Ban's action as she also enjoyed being with him. After so many years, this is also her happiest moment. Free of worry and just enjoying the company of her beloved. She pouted and whisper to Ban "Your hand. Don't roam aimlessly." She blush when she notice Ban's hand caressing her bottom and sometimes pinch it.

Ban chuckle and didn't reply as if he didn't hear anything making Sally coquetishly pout and pinch his claw.

Seeing his claw didn't even budge and sticking right at her bottom, Sally felt helpless and decided to let him be as long as no one notice them. She picked up her phone and texted someone.

Ban also notice her action and glance at her. Sally also felt Ban looking at her and move away her phone while sticking her tongue out to him.

Ban smirk and pinch her bottom making Sally stagger for a second and glare at him blushing.  Ban only laugh at this and ask "I didn't know you are quite close to my cousin though." He already saw who Sally was texting to saying they were about to arrive and prepare or something.