You're Dead

7:30 in the morning at the hospital...

Sunday morning rain is falling...

Ban was silently sleeping in bed at his personal VIP room. The room was dimly lit. Near beside him a woman sitting straight. She has a worried but also ashamed expression. This is the look she gave at Ban while she was staring at his sleeping figure.

The woman was Ban's Teacher, Elena Mist. She was contemplating about some matter while having a conflicted thoughts.

She muttered silently in her mind ' This brat, so sneaky! ' Elena blushed slightly while recalling what happened earlier at the hospital lobby.

...
7 in the morning, rainy Sunday...

Elena was heading to the hospital informing that her student, Ban was in critical condition because he was hit by a truck.

She got the news late as she was informed since Ban's phone was locked with a password as phone this era cannot be unlock the contacts easily. She only received the news yesterday night.

Arriving at the lobby, she asked the Young Nurse in station of Ban's room number. The Young Nurse was informed by the Head of the hospital to contact Ban's relatives. The Young Nurse was confused at first thinking the Head was a relative of the patient Ban. The Young Nurse still did as she was instructed.

" Oh, I assumed you are the girlfriend of the patient, he was in the room 505. Also please fill up this form. " The Young Nurse handed Elena some log book.

Elena's worried expression warped. She asked the Young Nurse " Girlfriend? N-No, I am not his girlfriend. " she denied the claim of the Young Nurse.

The Young Nurse was looking at Elena doubtfully. Beside the Young Nurse was a middle-aged Nurse who explained " The patient's phone registered your number as ' Little Pikachu Girlfriend' so we assumed you are his girlfriend. " She explained patiently.

Elena was at first stunned however when she heard the name 'Little Pikachu', she was confused. She muttered silently ' Pikachu?, Wait is that my favorite character? How did he know? '

She continued muttering for a few seconds and realized something ' Pikachu, Pika.., W-wait dont tell me.. he.. saw.. m-m-my... panty? '

Elena's eyes widened when she realized one time she took a bath in Ban's house and she left her underwear hanging at his bathroom after washing. She was drenched in a storm at that time and decided to take a bath in order to avoid getting cold.

" ROCKS! YOU BRAT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! " Elena's demeanor changed into a roaring lioness as she shouted.

A/N : This is Elena's other behavior. Will be explained in later chapters. But this one is rarely happening.

All the Nurses surrounding the area stared at Elena who wore an angry lioness expression.

'Kill?' They thought.

One could say that this word was a 'taboo word' for them who were saving lives.

The nurses were whispering slowly to one another while pointing their fingers at her.

After Elena's sudden burst, the Young and Middle-aged nurse duo was startled. The Middle-aged Nurse was the first person to regain calm and asked her " Miss, Is everything alright? "

Elena also regained her composure as a dignified Teacher when she heard the question. However before she could answer, she noticed something. All the nurses were gossiping while staring at her.

She blushed as her 'Teacher' composure suddenly popped away as she replied " I-I-I'm alright. I'm going to my b-boyfriend's room now. " She hurriedly ran away to the room where Ban was resting.