Immortal Presence

Arriving at his house, Ban saw Sally busying herself in the kitchen while the Little girl is in the bedroom playing.

Ban walk directly to Sally while smiling. The latter saw him and smiled gently. She approach him and give him a hug.

Sally said " You're back already? You didn't go for school? "

Ban kiss her forehead and replied " Nah. Theres not much to do in there anyway. I went home directly to see you. " He smiled and stare deeply in her eyes.

Sally blush a little and said " W-We can't today. I'm preparing to go for work. " She was avoiding his deep clear eyes. If she stare at him for a few seconds, she might not resist him.

Ban laugh and slap her bountiful arse and replied " Hah! What are you thinking about? Can't I come home just to spend my time with you. " He smiled cheekily at her.

Sally blushed even more hearing his reason. " Y-You scoundrel. Stop teasing this Big Sis of yours. " She buried her face in his embrace.

" Hah! Alright I won't tease you anymore. In addition of coming back home, I want to practice another skills. That Manipulation trick is just one of my skills. Look, this is also one of them. " Ban stretch out his hand and a flame suddenly emit in his palm.

Sally widened her eyes looking at Ban's palm. " Quick! Your hands might burn. Put out the fire now! " Her mouth also widened in wonder.

Ban chuckled and extinguish the fire in his palm with a simple wave. " It's fine. Look, I'll create another one. "

This time his palm has a visible moist and in a second, a ball of water size of a fist silently floating in the air.

" Wow! So amazing! How did you do that? Teach me how to do it! " Sally couldn't believe her eyes of what she saw. First a fire and now a water.

Ban laugh and said " Your constitution is in the process of being reborn. You have to wait a little bit more. Although it's vague, I can sense a fire aura in your body. You must have an afinity to it. That makes you capable of controlling a fire element in the future. " He explained patiently.

Sally was surprised and check her body. " I-I can use fire? " Her eyes glittered for quite a while hearing Ban's observation.

" Indeed. But before that, you need to be completely reborn. " Ban recall the new skill appeared in his mind, an elemental controlling skill. That skill have an offensive and defensive instructions.

" Reborn. " When Sally knew the method to be reborn again, she blush furiously. " Do I really have to do that? "

Ban chuckle and shrug his shoulder " Well, I don't know any other solutions. You don't like it? " He grinned widely.

Sally wants to find a hole and burrow herself in it. She said in a very low voice " You know that is not what I meant. " Her face up to her ears turned red.

Ban raise an eyebrow while looking at her confused.

" Y-You. I can't match your vigor. I-I-I-I can't handle you in-in-in b-bed. " She evade his gaze.

Ban's expression warp but after a few seconds he laugh loudly.

Sally didn't know where to hide and she pouted while grunting and punch him in his shoulder. She said " Scoundrel! Dummy! Hooligan! "

Ban continued his laughing and hug her and kissed her for a long time. His tongue entered inside playing hide and seek on hers.

Sally had no choice but to give in. She slowly fall for the hands of this guy. A feeling of warmt slowly budding in her heart while she look at Ban gently.