I don't want to

In the space, far away from the planet where Ban resided. There was a Plane floating in the vast firmament. Billions of kilometers of land and the towering trees were vibrant, there are countless of rivers flowing in the innumerable soaring mountains. The Plane have countless treasures hidden everywhere, some were inside a dimension where it has it's own world or some inheritance by a powerful figure. The clouds and the skies have a hint of golden hue. A land of paradise to behold.

A/N : Check Marvel's Asgard but this place was on a vast scale.

The plane has several big or small Beasts residing those countless of mountains, some were powerful that can trample Ban's Planet with a flick on their claw with sheer physical strength. There are also various races that has kingdoms and empires guarded by powerhouses individually. Some small scale Kingdoms conquered others in order to gain mass resources. Power and schemes ruled everything in this Plane.

This plane is called Central of the 'Eastern Realm'.

In the very center of the Plane, there resided a empire called 'Immortal Redwood Empire'. They dominated this Plane. There are countless of Heaven or Earth Empires however there is only one Immortal Empire.

In the middle of the Immortal Empire, a huge golden Palace silently floating above its subjects. This palace is called 'Redwood Immortal Palace' where its very peak was at the clouds. Surrounding the Empire was a transparent barrier that can withstand powerful attacks. Making the Empire lived to it's title 'The Untouchable' Empire within the plane.

At the balcony in the peak of the palace, there was a man silently gazing upwards. He has a perfect body build and a height of 190cm. His facial feature was that of a young adult man with a gentle expression. He has red sword-like brows and green eyes with elegant shoulder length silky red hair. He wore an green colored Emperor clothes.

His name is Isaac Redwood, the Sovereign of Immortal Redwood Empire.

The man was smiling as he gazed at the figure getting closer. His put his hand behind and put an excited expression.

Above the palace, there was a huge floating arc getting closer. The arc was gold in color and looks elegant. After a while the arc slowly turn into golden light and disappear remaining two figures covered in golden lights.

" Welcome back " The man said lightly as he float slowly and fly towards the two individual while smiling.

" Husband " Said the first person also smiled

" Daddy! " An immature voice rang out. Her voice sound excited.

The duo was Emma and Emily where Ban met at the hospital. They returned home after they chat with Ban.

Isaac cuddle the duo and said " How was your journey? Did you encounter some danger? Especially you young woman, you always disappear once everyone was not paying attention. "

He pinched and lovingly smooch his daughters cheek several times. The latter was avoiding his pointy mustache and giggled nonstop.

The little girl laughed happily then replied " No I'm not, Mommy's there always by my side so I'm not wandering alone "

" What are you talking about little girl, I was just thinking about something then you suddenly disappeared and found out you are on the other side of the planet. " Emma interjected and pinch her daughter.

" I was just hungry at that time when mommy was dazing for a day and and I am just looking for some food to eat. " Emily replied in a cute way making everyone who see not resisting not to likes her.

" It was only for a minute " Emma continued to pinched her daughters cheek.

Emily feel wronged at the moment and said " Emily never lies to mommy. " She was curling in her father's embrace while feeling wronged.