Really?

3 in the morning...

Ban was awake the whole night but he still feel energetic. Beside him laying the naked back of Sally sleeping. Ban look at the door and sense Sophia returning back  to her room.

' This girl is getting more and more bold and eavesdrop my battle the whole time. Hmm. I should create a skill that can create a sound barrier. '

Ban check his body and his inner energy went up once again. He was awake in order to investigate the breakthrough in his body yesterday. ' Turned out after doing it with Sally makes my inner energy went up. This should have something to do with her liquid she produce. What was that in novels again? Yin Qi? Maybe essence? Whatever, I shall call it the 'Sweetest Nectar' Hmm sounds right Hah! ' Ban laugh in his mind.

He also notice Sally's constitution improved after doing it once. Ban notice her strength upgrade a little that she didnt even know. Now looking at her figure, she is getting more fairer and beautiful.

' Does that also have something to do with my essence? '

Ban notice that Sally's eyelids tremble and he smirk. He whisper to her ear " Seems like Big Sis is awake. Time for another round I guess. " He grab her perky arse and squeeze it softly.

" Auuuhhh. N-No d-don't. I can't take another round anymore. Y-You. Are you even a machine? You don't even feel exhausted. L-Let me rest please. " Sally moan and pleaded him.

Ban laugh with joy and pride and smack her round bottom. He said " Hah! I'm just kidding with you. I rarely seen your gentle side with outsiders before. You look so cute right now. " He held her in his arms for a cuddle.

Sally burried her face in his embrace and grunted at Ban's comment. She was shy facing him right now.

" Although I can't promise you anything for now as I have no plans for the future. Just know that I will protect you and little Judith as long as I am alive. " Ban said seriously. He didn't say any flowery words but he is doing it with action and being direct. Ban is selfish deep inside and that is his pride.

' Plans huh? Maybe... Maybe I should look for my real parents? ' He thought.

Sally said " What protect? I can protect myself you know and I am not your woman. " She pouted coquetishly.

Ban kiss her cheek said domineeringly " You are my woman. Also since you are my woman , I can tell you a part of my secret. "

Sally raise her head and look at him confused.

" How do you feel about your body? I mean, do you feel any change in your body? " Ban ask.

Sally ask " What's your secret have to do with my body? Hmm. Now that you mention that, my skin looks fairer than before. "

Ban smiled and said gently " You didn't know but your strength have improve quite a bit from yesterday. "

Sally's face turn red and said " W-What are you talking about you rascal. Did you think I am more proactive this night? Y-You. " She hid her face once again.

Ban was surprised and laugh loudly. He said gently " What are you talking about? I mean your constitution have improve. Well, look at me. I want to show you something. "

Sally raise her red face and look at Ban. She was curious of what will he show to her.

" Don't blink. Look at that phone beside you. " Ban pointed at his phone near Sally.

Sally look at the phone and said " What about your phone? You want to show me some magic? "

" Indeed you are right. I can make it levitate in the air just like you see in those fantasy movies on TV. " Ban played along with her while smiling.