Family meeting

After breakfast, Ban played with Little Judith before relaxing himself into the sofa with Sophia and Sally on both of his side.

The Little Girl Judith play herself around the sofa. Ban pulled the ladies into his arms for a warm cuddle.

Ban look at the news of the television. The news was related to the trio he killed last night. Ban didn't have any reaction but he was quite serious inside.

'I need to deal with these guys' organization once I encounter with them. Doesn't the authority know about their organization? Such a huge organization and they were rampant everwhere yet, I haven't seen or hear news that someone was dealing with them.'

Ban shook his head inside and look at Sophia who was blushing but there's a bizzare expression in her eyes. She's been like this since breakfast but she wanted to say something but resisted.

Ban chuckle lightly and said teasingly "Don't worry, I'll fix that thing later when I have the time." He pinch her cute nose.

Sophia look at him in confusion. She ask "What do you mea...n fix-". Sophia widen her eyes and a few seconds, she blush furiously covering her face with both of her hands.

Ban nodded his head while laughing at her expression.

Sally was also at a loss. She ask tugging Ban's arm "What is it?" She was like a curious cat.

"Nothing much. The faucet in the bathroom got broke accidentally by Sophia." Ban shrug his shoulder replying to Sally.

"Faucet? Then there will be a leak. Why don't you fix it now?" Sally raise her brow at the nonchalant Ban.

Ban laugh and look at the embarrassed Sophia. He said "Don't worry it has been temporarily fixed by our Sophia."

Sally ask him once again while looking at Sophia "Oh? How did you do that Little Sis?" She was amazed by her Little Sis. She probably panic herself if the faucet would broke in front of her.

"Umm." Sophia look at Ban for help.

Ban laugh and kiss the latter's forehead. He said to Sally "Sophia twisted the iron tube that was connected to the faucet with her bare hands to stop the water from bursting out." He narrate as if it was a normal thing.

Sally's expression warp for a second then she widen her eyes in surprise. She exclaim "She... You what?! Little Sis, Did you just twist the iron tube with your bare hands? Is that true?" She turn her head to Sophia.

Sophia look at Ban and she responded to Sally with a nod.

"You.. This.. How is that possible?" Sally inquire Ban about the matter.

Ban shrug his shoulder "Maybe you guess it right now. She bacame a superhuman like us. I can feel her power barely entered at the 2nd Order. As for how... I guess after we did that last night." He smile at Sally whose widening her eyes in disbelief.

Sophia also look at Ban curiously. She became interested about his claim. The changes in her body made her feel frightened at the same time fascinated. After taking a bath earlier, she close the faucet to stop the water but it got broke in the middle of closing due to the sudden strength she produced. She wanted to call for help but she was embarrassed while her body only covered by a thin towel. Sophia tried to fix it but the result was the tube was twisted and the water stop bursting out. She panicked when she discovered that there is something wrong in her body and not the thing in front of her. But what baffled her the most was that how did Ban knows that she was having a little accident in the bathroom.

Sophia redden her face as she want to find an answer from Ban but she was shy to ask about it.

"How come she was already at the 2nd Order while I just entered 1st Order?" Sally ask Ban raising her brow.