Chapter 3

I woke up to meowing lots of meowing. "Rajah what is it" I groan sitting up. The cat gets in my lap rubbing himself against my chest. I scratch his back, grabbing my phone off of the nightstand.

"Shit, mom called" I yell immediately calling her back. The phone dials once and she immediately answers, I bring my phone to my ear. "I was about to fly back down there! You scared me!" She sighs and I hide my yawn so she can't hear me.

"Sorry mum, I was sleeping" I admit still petting my cat. "Okay, that's fine you need your rest- are you depressed?" She asks suddenly and my face quickly changes to a confused one. "Um no" I laugh and she sighs I could practically see her clutching her chest.

"Are you going to tell me why you think I'm depressed?" I ask getting a quick gasp. "Right, of course! The press! They were being pesky as always and they have some pictures of you shirtless on your balcony, by the way, nice abs baby, mommas proud" I groan getting out of bed.

"Mum get to the point" I was sort of pissed now because I thought I was safe from the press here. "Well they titled it Zachary Tatton talking with his cat, and the pictures were adorable, but the comments were all your fans saying how you seemed stressed out and you must be having a mental breakdown. Is Damien there? Maybe he can help!?" She asks and I look around frantically.

"Damien... he's at work and mum I'm fine I was just talking to my cat" I laugh. "Okay momma loves you I've got to go take care of shit- I mean stuff. Bye love" she kisses the phone and I chuckle shaking my head.

"Bye mum" I kiss her back before she hangs up. "Seriously... it hasn't even been two days" I groan opening my phone up to celeb news. I chuckle at the pictures there's me literary talking with my cat as he sits and stares at me.

Or when I'm holding him and kissing him. I then go to the comments shaking my head again.

'He's such a sweet heart'

'awe he's an animal lover'

'he's definitely breaking down'

'I'm so in love with him'

'does his cat need a mom?' I look to Rajah who is sprawled out on my bed. "Nah he's good"

'Am I the only one that finds this adorable'

'he's definitely going through shit'

'What's his name! I need to start a cat fan club!' My eyes widen at this but I nod. "Rajah want to start an Instagram?" I ask and he sits up narrowing his eyes. "Can I at least take pictures with you for mine?" I beg and he lays back down.

I change into some shorts and walk to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle. I connect my phone to the Bluetooth system and start to blast an eighties rock playlist while starting my workout on the treadmill.

Rajah came in soon after with his stuffed rat toy and started playing with that as I added incline to my run. "Ohhh we're halfway there! Ohhhh livin' on a prayer!" I shout, an attempt at singing. "I should just stick to acting and modeling, shouldn't I" I chuckle looking to Rajah who had a very not pleased expression.

"Judgy aren't you" I sigh. I still sang my heart out for the next two miles before stumbling off and making my way over to the weights. I did a few sets of bicep curl-ups, tricep extensions, front and side arm raises, upright rows, and shoulder presses before calling it a day.

With a real fast shower I really needed to get going for my meeting. After a real fast shower, I pulled on some tighter black jeans, followed by an orange button-up that I tucked in. To add a bit to the outfit I unbutton the first two buttons. Then pulling on some black converse, I dry my hair in front of the mirror before fluffing up my hair.