Chapter 21 ⚠️smut⚠️

"Please spend the night" I beg and he sighs giving in. "Fine, I've got work tomorrow though" he warns me and I nod kissing him. I unbuckle and get out of the car as he follows suit. "Thank you for taking me out today. I had fun" I hum pulling him towards the house.

"I had lots of fun too" he chuckles as I open the door for us. Only to get attacked by Rajah once again. I lift him and take him to the couch turning on the TV so we can watch a movie or something.

Instead, the news flashed on and I groan at the pictures. "What's up?" Damien asked walking over. "Fucking paparazzi" I huff as the screen showed pictures taken of us on our zoo date.

"As you can see the two had a romantic moment after looking at the bears, not before enjoying their time watching the tigers. There was also another moment by the savanna enclosure where the serious and stern Damien was shown having a good and playful time. What else can we say besides the fact that Damien and Zachary are moving up as the cutest couple quickly" she explains as I turn to face Damien.

I click onto Disney plus not wanting to hear her talk about us anymore. "I'm sorry, I know you didn't want the publicity I probably shouldn't have even posted the picture on Instagram. I'm so sorry. We aren't going to be able to do anything like this again because they are constantly watching" I stress out pacing back and forth.

"Darling it's fine, all they said was that we were a cute couple. I don't care. I had fun today and I'm not going to let them ruin that for me" he whispers and I nod looking up to him.

"Let's just change into some clothes watch a movie and relax" I nod and we do just that. I plop onto the couch after and Damien follows while I click on the first movie I see.

He moves a hand to my thigh and I look over to him as he stared at the movie ahead. "Onward" I mutter and he nods kissing me. I scoot closer wrapping my arm around him, his thumb pressing into my thigh again. Just like earlier in the car.

I loved when he did it. I closed my eyes, but quickly opened them again. Stop being a pervert he's just trying to be nice. His hand shifts higher and he continues to add pressure to my inner thigh.

"Damien" I stammer and he looks over worried. "Yes, darling?" He asked and I grab his hand. "You can't do- it feels. I just. My body doesn't respond well when you do that" I finally get the words out and he takes his hand back his face going red.

"Oh- I'm sorry" he whispers eyes wide. I lean over and kiss him. "Trust me I didn't mind" I mumble and he smiles into the kiss. "I think you want something out of this" he whispers and I nod bringing my hand over to his head playing with his hair.

"Yes, I want you" I murmur moving onto my knees more. "Will that make our date complete?" he asks. I stand from the couch still kissing him hungrily. He stands as well before I lead him over to the bedroom not wanting to scar poor Rajah.

Closing the door with my foot Damien started to strip from his clothes. I took off my own joining him on the bed. "What do you want me to do?" he asks and I chuckle into the kiss. "I'm going to prepare myself and then I'm going to ride you," I tell him, getting a nod as he groped my body.

I pulled back and laid on my chest arching my back my ass in the air. He rubbed his hands up and down my back as I brought my hand back slowly poking at my entrance.

I bite my lip looking up at him before adding the first finger. He sits back watching as I slowly finger myself. Once comfortable I added the second with a low groan.

His cock twitches at the sound and I smirk looking at him. He was staring at me with shock and lust filled eyes. I quickened the pace really starting to feel it.

My mouth fell open as I breathed heavily. "Zach... god" he groans looking me over. "Do you want me to add another finger?" I ask him and he gulps before nodding. "Say it" I slowed down the pace I was fingering myself to and closed my eyes feeling the pleasure.

"Please add another finger, do it please" he begs slowly starting to jerk himself off. I quicken the pace again with a breathy moan and add another finger with no hesitation making me jerk forward at the sudden stretch.

"I-" I cut myself off getting close to my edge. "Bottom drawer," I tell him and he falls over scrambling to open it for condoms. I continue to finger fuck myself as he readied his cock for me.

With a deep breath, I take my fingers out pushing him onto his back. "Are you ready for me?" I ask kissing around his neck. "Yes darling, I'm ready" he groans and I move my hand to his chest before grabbing his cock and lining it up to my entrance.

I sink down getting a groan from him as I closed my eyes feeling him fill me up. "Yes you feel so good" I mutter burying him in me. He grabs my thighs squeezing them as I open my mouth. My thighs- extremely sensitive.

Putting my hands onto his chest, I start to flick my hips back and forth with a moan. Rolling my hips forward slowly just to pull them back quickly. "Zach... you. Yes you feel nice" he mumbles and I stop opening my eyes to slowly lift myself dropping down on him.

"Oh god," I grab my nipples playing with them as I bounce on his hard dick. "Ah... yes I wanted this so bad" I moan picking up the pace. "Do I feel good" I whisper looking down to Damien who was watching me closely his hands feeling up my thighs.

"Yes, you feel so good- of course, you... Mmm," he hums as I bury him deep inside of me. I went back to bouncing and perfectly angled myself. Letting out a loud moan of pleasure, I fall forward rocking myself back and forth quickly not wanting to lose the feeling. My hands go to pulling at his hair. Loving the feeling of it.

"Oh. I'm going to cum." He whimpers under me and I pound onto him kissing his neck. "Yes baby, cum. Cum in me" I plead and he lets out a groan before thrusting up into me releasing himself.

I continued rocking kissing up and down his neck as his hands roamed my body. "Yes- yes- yes" I moan before sitting up and cuming onto my chest. I left him inside of me for a minute before rolling off of him, leaving my abused hole sore.

He groans taking off the used condom before going to the bathroom. He comes back with a few towels and starts to wipe me off as I kiss his neck. "I didn't know you were such a power bottom" he groans as it starts to leave a mark. "You know you loved it" I hum rubbing a hand over his shoulder.

"Yes I did, it was so hard not touching you more though" he pouts moving my chin so that I was kissing his mouth instead of his neck. "Mmm, you were so good" I whisper and he groans into my mouth.

"I still have to work tomorrow" he whispers back trying to pull away. "Will you come back over afterward" I give him pleading eyes and he smiles. "Yes and then you'll have all of my attention" Damien coos.

"I need to let Rajah in" I come to the realization and stand wiping myself off again before putting on my pajamas. He does the same and I take a blanket off throwing it to the side before grabbing another one from the top of my closet.

Damien ended up letting Rajah in just as I finished remaking my bed. I went out to the living room and turned the TV off, turning the security system on before joining Damien.

I rub my sore ass before slowly getting into bed. Damien must have noticed because he holds ne to this chest his hand now rubbing my tailbone. "Thank you teddy bear" I whisper and he huffs but kisses my nose.

"Just go to bed" he grumbles and I move closer his hand still rubbing the pain away. "You too Mr. I have work tomorrow" I copy his voice and he nods.

"I love you"

"I love you too"