Chapter 24

"I'm going to be a hero," I tell the girl and Ian slaps his forehead. "Oh? Um... Ian do you need help?" She turns to him and he frantically shakes his head waving his arms.

"No- this is my... friend. That I didn't meet at a sports camp!" He shouts and I nod. "Ian doesn't like sports," I tell her and she bites her lip nervously. "Yeah I know... we go to school together" she looks away scared of me.

"My name is North. Ian calls me Lynx" I tell the girl and Ian once again hits himself in the face. "North? Lynx? Ian, what is going on?" She sighs and Ian pulls me away as I stare at the girl. "Secret identity dude, she can't know about your powers!" He reminds me and I nod.

"So North?" She asks and I nod. "I was found in the north forest so they named me North," I tell her and her eyes widen. "Who found you?" She asks and I shake my head. "The scientist that made me-" I was cut off as Ian slapped a hand over my mouth.

"My friend here has apparently lost his mind and I will never be taking him in public ever again" he chuckles attempting to push me away. "Got it..." she purses her lips tapping her foot awkwardly.

"Goodbye," I tell her waving and she smiles before waving back. "My name is Stacy by the way!" She yells and I nod continuing to look back while Ian attempted to drag me away. They were slow steps as I was obviously stronger. The only reason we were going anywhere is that he told me to leave, and he's smarter.

"She's pretty" I smile and he nods. "Yes- yes I know! She's Stacy though. The popular girl. We don't associate with her kind. I mean you probably could if you weren't a complete moron" he stops looking me up and down. "Yeah you've got the looks to be a popular kid" he mutters.

"Ian! Wait!" The girls yell running over to us. "Yes?" He asks really wanting to get me hidden away from the world. "The whole reason I came to talk to you was that I was wondering if you would help me study. I want to be ahead a bit when school comes around" she explains her eye flickering over to me every once in a while.

"You should study me as well, so I won't be a moron" I add making Stacy laugh. "Ian are you really calling him a moron that's not nice" she teases elbowing him playfully.

"I'm done. I'm retiring. I never want to socialize with people ever again" He rubs his eyes not enjoying the conversation I assume. "You come over Wednesday. Three pm to five." He points to Stacy before glaring at me. "You! I'm already teaching you! And you will be hidden away in my basement on Wednesday. Three pm to five" he shouts and that makes Stacy burst into a laughing fit as I pout.

It's lonely in his basement. I guess it's kind of fun, but there's no one to talk to you so I get bored. "You're so funny Ian" she jokes and he gives me a harsh stare. "I know... hilarious"

"Cut!" Somebody shouts and I immediately drop my idiotic stance standing up straight as Valerie jumps over to me. I step back letting her fall. "Take a break, we'll see you back in an hour!" He shouts and I walk off set searching for the long-haired man.

I found him awkward as ever. Standing like a stiff board. He had been watching me the whole time. I ran over and hugged him, my arms around his neck as he wrapped around my waist.

"You didn't get too bored right? I told you that you could leave whenever" I remind him and he smiles kissing my nose. "I wanted to see you working, and I must say darling you are a wonderful actor" he murmurs as I run my hands through his hair revealing his scar a bit.

He quickly covers it and takes my hand from his hair embarrassed. "I'm sorry" I apologize and he shakes his head. "It's fine... just do that on the other side" he chuckles sadly and I nod moving my hand to his other side trailing my hair through his hair.

"You've gotten pretty good at dodging Valerie" he laughs looking over to set where I let her fall onto her face. "I like her better as Stacy" I huff and he nods rubbing his hands up and down my sides.

"You haven't even seen the worst side of her" I sigh resting my chin on his shoulder. I close my eyes enjoying his warmth and affection. "Would you like to met Jadyn AKA Ian?" I ask moving back again to play with his hair.

"Sure " he answers and I nod turning out of his grip. I put my arm around his waist and lead him over to where Mylo was knowing Jadyn wouldn't be far behind. Damien put his arm around my shoulders and I smiled looking over at him again.

As we got to Mylo I found Jadyn talking to him, he was just hidden behind something earlier. "Jadyn!" I shout and the guy looks over from Mylo toward us.

"I want you to meet Damien my boyfriend" I smile walking us over to the two. "Sheesh. You're both actual gods" he whispers looking between us both. "Thanks?" I ask and he nods giving me a thumbs up.

"I swear to god if you guys could have babies you would have the prettiest babies in the whole world" he starts to mumble and I shake my head. "Remember Mylo is here don't embarrass yourself" I sing and he snaps out of it as Mylo looks at me wondering why I said that.

"This is Jadyn my friend we both don't get along well with-" I'm cut off by the girl herself. "Hi boys!" She giggles running over. "Hi, Valerie" Jadyn, Mylo, and I all groan causing us to stifle a laugh since it was usually just Jadyn and me.

Damien held in his own laugh before composing himself and looking over at the girl. He return to his usual stone cold scary look. It was all just an act he wouldn't hurt a fly.

"Z! Why don't we go practice some scenes together... please. I want to be perfect for you" she whines and I cringe at her words. "Sorry Valerie my boyfriend is here, so I'm going to spend some time with him. Maybe another time" I suggest and she pouts going over to lean against Mylo.

He rolls his eyes and starts writing on his clipboard. "Daymon? Is it. I hope you know Z is cheating on you" she rushes out as Jadyn smacks his head frustrated with her shit. I roll my eyes but then look to Damien worried he might believe her.

His face held the same expression and I squeezed his side reassuringly. "I know how he is, he wouldn't be able to do that," he tells her and her smile drops knowing she couldn't lie her way into my life.

He presses his lips against mine surprising me, but I kiss back my hand going to his cheek the other going into his hair. "Someone is affection today" I mumble immediately getting kissed again.

"I need to show her who really has you, me" he whispers and I nod kissing him harder. "Jadyn what are you doing?" Mylo sighs and he scoffs. "Listen I just found out I was gay like a month ago. I'm taking fucking notes- I need to be good at being gay" he explains and I smile into the kiss before breaking away.

It was hard as he continued to kiss me. I finally pulled away and he just kept pecking my cheek and neck, trying to get my lips. I smiled hugging him. "Did she leave?" I ask and Jadyn nods looking between us both with a fire in his eyes.

"I think you guys broke her- also I'm your number one fan now. You absolutely beautiful gods" he looks between us before stepping back to fall on Mylo who caught him with one arm while talking into his headset.

I looked around and Valerie was talking into the prop mirror trying to calm herself. I move my sights back over to Damien who was still holding me. "I don't know what just came over you, but I loved it" I whisper, going in for another peck.

"I don't like that girl very much" he whispers and I nod. "She doesn't love you, I love you. So I wanted to show you that I was better, so you won't leave" he continues and I look to him with concerned eyes.

"Damien. I told you I wouldn't leave you. I'm not leaving you" I remind him and he nods. "Are they together?" He asks looking to Jadyn and Mylo who were both hopelessly flirting with each other all while being oblivious to each other advances.

"It's a work in process"