Chapter 33 ⚠️Smut⚠️

"I know you don't really like being social, so as soon as you get uncomfortable you tell me, and we are out of here" I remind Damien as we walk into the hotel's bar. "No, darling this is your celebration for completing the filming here- we're staying and having a good time" he smiles squeezing my shoulder.

We're grabbed by a few crew members and taken to the bar where I sat next to Jadyn and Mylo Damien on my other side. Valerie was off flirting with some random guy she found. The rest of the cast and crew were either at the bar or dancing.

I needed a few drinks before I started dancing. The bartender comes over and I quickly order a shot wanting to get right into it. She brings one over and moves on to Damien. I down the drink and shiver at the burn down my throat.

"What did you get?" I ask as he also downs a shot. "Just a Bloody Mary" he mumbles and I nod as he's handed his drink and starts to sip on it. I've never seen him drink much so I don't know how easily he gets drunk, I can't really stop him or anything.

I just get a daiquiri, and slowly drink that. I mostly just liked how they looked and it made me feel cool. I chatted up with Jadyn and Mylo a bit talking about work, and how much of a fail it was watching me fly up. Eventually there was to much tension between the two and I turned backed to Damien who was about done with his drink.

I smiled at how cute he was but it dropped as I saw the guy next to him. "Are you into me?" He asks and Damien just ignores him. "If not you can always try something new, just warning you now- you might never go back" the man flirts grabbing his arm.

"I don't like to be touched," Damien tells him and he scoffs turning away. I took a few deep breaths before grabbing my boyfriend. "Let's go teddy bear- you don't belong in a place like this" I coo and he chugs his drink before sliding out of the chair.

"We made it like an hour" I joke and he nods stumbling next to me. "Dude I got to him first" the guy shouts from behind and I turn and glare at him. "Shut your trap before I lose my cool" I straighten up trying to be menacing.

His look immediately weakened and I rolled my eyes wrapping an arm around Damien. "Are you okay?" I ask and he nods walking with me to the elevator. "I'm sorry" I apologize. "Why?" He grumbles.

"Because I had you go down there with me. Did you want to talk to him? Maybe I shouldn't have done that" I groan as the elevator starts to go up to our floor. "Zach just stop you're fine. I'm just going to go to sleep and you'll go back down and party" he murmurs stepping out of the elevator.

I follow close behind before opening the door for him. "That guy really fucking pissed me off" I huff and he shrugs. "Are you not going to say anything?" I ask and he looks over at me. "What do you want me to say?" He asks stripping his shirt and kicking off his shoes.

"I don't know, agree with me?" I say and he nods. "Yeah he was sort of bugging me, he didn't mean any harm. If he would have known we were dating then he probably wouldn't have done that" he mumbles and I roll my eyes.

I don't know why I literally just had this talk about not getting jealous. It was probably the alcohol and his responses. I don't know. I rub my eyes and move over to the balcony opening the door.

Stepping out I lean against the hot tub deciding if I wanted to get in and relax or not. "What are you doing?" Damien asks and I look over to him with a shrug.

"Did you want to stay down there?" I ask and he shakes his head walking over. I lean against the railing and he stands in front of me. "I'm too tipsy for this right now, are we about to fight?" He asks and I shake my head running my hand over his shoulder.

"Did I do anything wrong?" I whisper and he shakes his head. "I shouldn't have went down there- I knew something like that would have happened. I need more to drink" he grumbles and I rub a thumb over his cheek.

"No more for tonight" I cut him off and he nods leaning over to kiss me. I kiss back messing with his shirt. "Zach we're outside" he mumbles as I get his shirt off.

"It's dark nobody will see" I chuckle and he looks up trying to think as I attack his neck. "Darling- why don't- don't we just go inside" he stumbles over his words and I pull away making him dazed.

Taking the rest of my clothes off I slip into the hot tub and look over to him. "You can go inside and sleep or join me" I give him two options. He looks towards the bed before looking back at me. An obvious tent in his pants.

"Fine" he huffs stripping from his pants and boxers. "So hot" I chuckle and he sinks into the water embarrassed. I go over to him straddling his lap. "do you want to do it or me" I kiss his chin and he leans back against the wall of the tub groping my ass as I put my arms over his shoulders.

"I'll do it" he stammers and I nod lifting myself a bit. He guides a hand over my entrance before sinking a finger in. "Mmm I like your fingers" I hum and he drops his head back.

I lift myself a little trying to get him to move. He starts to move and I kiss his throat. "Just add the second one already" I murmur and he quickly shoved the second finger in. "Yes, I can it feels so much better" I groan putting my head in his neck.

He speeds up the water lightly splashing around us, as I open my mouth no noise escaping it. Damien goes in knuckle deep making a scissoring motion and I let out a low groan. "Fuck me" I moan out the words and he slips his fingers out as I stand leaning over the edge of the tub.

"You aren't going to ride me?" He asks and I look at him annoyed. "Hurry up before I change my mind" I huff and he nods moving over to grab my hips. One hand guides his cock into my ass slowly and I bite my lip feeling it spread me apart.

"Yes," I moan out as he buries himself into me. "Pound into me-" I tell him and he seems hesitant. I lean forward and slam myself against him making me throw my head back. I didn't stretch nearly as much as usual.

"Do it- I want to feel it!" I whisper-shout bringing my hips forward again. He grabs my waist and pulls me back onto him with a lot more force than I expected from him. "Oh, my- so good" I cry out as he keeps at it. Short and hard thrust making my legs give out.

The water sloshed around us lots of it spilling out of the tub. "Zach" he moans my name forcing himself into me. I smile knowing I was giving him some sort of power.

I stand and he continues his thrust about knocking me over again. Damien pulls out and I let out a breathy moan before pushing him onto his butt. I sit over him forcing his cock back inside of me. "So you are riding me" he laughs and I nod putting my hands on his shoulders.

I quickly got back to the fast pace fucking myself on his cock as his hands went to my chest playing with my hard nipples. "So pretty" he whispers leaning forward to suck on the left pinching the other.

"Yes, your so big- you fill me so well" I cry and he twitches inside of me making me fall forward. "Shhh darling we're on- god- on the balcony" he groans as I bury him in deep inside of me rocking my hips back and forth rapidly.

My eyes were squeezed shut as my mouth hung open. I was forcing myself to keep going even though my body was so close to giving out.

"I'm going to cum" he breathes out and I nod. "Mhmm, me too" I cry shaking my head rapidly. "Do it please" he begs and I bury myself down onto him holding in my cries until I finally release. Littering the water that would hopefully filter this out.

I stand off of him and he stands too as I go to my knees splashing more of the water out before quickly going to suck him off. "You taste so good" I chuckle licking up and down his dick. "I love it" I whisper before taking his whole length in my mouth.

It hardly took any time before I'm swallowing all of him. Pulling off with a deep breath I smile up at him my hair soaked from the water. "Well I'm sober now" he groans feeling up my ass.

"We should get inside before someone sees" I murmur my hand trailing down to his cock ready for another round. "I'll let you do whatever you want this time" I whisper and he immediately gets hard in my hand.

"Darling why do you do this to me"