Chapter 18

(Same Day)

I was supposed to be home at like five. It was now six-fifty... something! I was speeding home trying to get there before Damien. Today was shit- I went from just doing introductions to being stuck in meetings after meetings of them trying to force me to fuck some girl.

Actually no. Since I'm Lynx and grew up not really understanding much she was supposed to be some power bottom. They read me the whole scene. Like he's an amazing writer, but it was just...ugh.

I pull into the parking lot for the apartment houses and park nearest to mine. Laying my head against the wheel. Immediately after the sound of wheels makes me lift my head and I turn my car off just to find Damien pulling in.

He parks next to me and I grab my things before going over to his driver side door. He opens the door giving me a questioning look. I duck into his car and sit on his lap. "So you're spending the night right- no leaving at like six am" I whisper laying my head on his shoulder.

"We can cuddle all morning" he hums and I nod kissing his cheek. "Why don't we go inside first then we can talk about it" he pats my back and I nod getting out of his car. Damien follows and grabs some of his things before closing the door and locking it.

I go up the steps and open the door letting him in as well. Rajah jumps onto my leg and I pick the cat up petting him as I close the door and turn security on. "Hi buddy, you want somebody else on your kill list?" I whisper and he meows as I go over to his food and water filling it up.

"Can I use some of your clothes?" Damien calls and I give him a thumbs-up before he disappears. I let Rajah down and go into the extra bathroom washing my face before joining Damien in my room. He comes out of the bathroom with some of my pants on and a loose t-shirt.

I take some shorts and quickly change flopping into bed with Damien. "Are you hungry?" I ask playing with his hair. "I have beef and broccoli with rice in the fridge I was going to warm it up but got home later than expected" I add and he nods sitting up.

Both of us tired from work trudge into the kitchen. Damien gets plates and silverware out as I grab the food from the fridge. He grabs what he wants and I do the same while he goes over to the microwave.

We both made our way to the dining room table and I lazily ate as Rajah jumped onto the chair next to me. "Do you want to talk about it now? Or wait till we can cuddle?" He asked before eating a piece of beef.

"I wanna wait" I sigh and he nods going back to his food. When he was done he started to put stuff away and I quickly called to him. "Damien let me do that" I shout and he waves me off as I hurry to finish my food throwing my stuff in the dishwasher.

"Too late" he wipes his hands happily and I roll my eyes. Rajah leads us back into my room taking the end as I curl up under the covers tired. Damien closes the door and lifts the blanket getting under with me.

I scoot over tangling our legs together laying over his chest. "So what's going on darling?" He asked and I nuzzled closer. "They want me to have sex with her and I really don't want to, I don't want to have sex with her, I don't want to have sex on camera that just triggers some things for me. I said I wouldn't do it and the director told me that we would just go with it and deal with the problem when we go to it. I feel like he'll just tell everyone that I gave up when we were almost done and it's going to ruin things for the whole cast and crew" I groan.

"They can't force you into anything and no matter what they think about you, your parents, Rajah, and I love you" he whispers and I look up to him smiling. "You love me?" I ask and he nods lifting his head to peck my cheek hesitantly.

I pull myself closer putting my lips onto his. "Does this mean you'll be my boyfriend?" I ask again pulling back. "... yes" he gives me the answer I wanted to hear so bad. "Are you serious!" I freak out sitting up.

"Yeah. I've realized how idiotic I'm being. We've been dating this whole time. Nobody in there right mind would do what I was doing. I couldn't lie to myself anymore. I love you, Zach. You make me so happy" he admits and my face softens at his words.

"I love you too- thank you so much! I promise I won't leave you. I promise. Thank you for this chance. I won't let you down!" I start rambling before he sits up with me kissing my forehead. "Darling it's okay. I'm the idiot who needs to be making promises" he chuckles and I hug him tightly.

"We're dating now," I say out loud not believing it. "Like boyfriend and boyfriend" I add and he grips my lower back pulling me over to him. "That's correct" he laughs.

"What about your work- they aren't going to think I'm paying you to date me that long" I whisper and he brings his hand to cup my face. "I'm going to deal with it when it comes. If they find out and want to fire me, by then we should be dating for a while and I'll know if we're going to be a long-term thing" he explains and I move closer wrapping my arm around his torso.

"I would like to be a long-term thing" I whisper and he nods rubbing his thumb over my cheek. "Me too, we just need to see how it works out" he explains and I pull myself closer pressing my body up against his.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked and I just smile. "We're dating I give you permission to kiss me whenever you want" I whisper and he leans closer putting his lips onto mine.

I close my eyes, enjoying the gentle kiss. Sitting up more, deepening the kiss, he continued to rub my cheek until I pulled back out of breath. Looking over to find my cat half hanging off the bed just passed out.

Crawling over to him I move him onto the bed  more. He meows and wakes, but immediately goes back to purring when set down.

I go back to Damien and lay over top of him. "You are very cuddly today" he mentions and I nod kissing his neck. "Lifes stressful- you are my de-stressor" I laugh and he moves his hands to my bare back massaging it lightly.

They make their way lower before his fingers are underneath the hem of my pants. "What are you doing?" I whisper setting my chin on his chest. "I'm relaxing you" he whispers back and I set my head down nuzzling into his chest as his hands move to massage my sides.

"You have such a nice body," he randomly compliments me, and I sit up more kissing him again. "Yeah I work out a lot, and lots of eating healthy" I admit. Damien nods, continuing to massage my sides.

"I do a little bit of working out, but half the time I just forgot or don't have the energy for it" he grumbles and I sit up completely. "How! Your body is still amazing" I take my hands and move them under his shirt. Feeling his muscular self.

He wasn't as defined but they were definitely there. He closed his eyes as I ran my hands up and down his torso and chest. "You know I'm supposed to be the one relaxing you" he mumbles and I continue to massage him.

"I'm very relaxed right now" I whisper looking down at him. He opens his eyes and moves his hands back to my sides. "You're so far away right now" he tries to pull me down but I keep myself off.

"I'm enjoying my time right now" I remind him lifting his shirt more. "That's nice, but if you keep doing that I'm going to fall asleep" he drums his fingers on my sides. I roll my eyes but lay myself down kissing him before getting comfortable.

"You're staying right?" I ask again wanting the reassurance, squeezing his shoulder. "You're going to have to kick me out of here" he laughs and I smile with a nod. "Well have fun you're never leaving me now" I chuckle and his arms go back to hugging me.

"I have work at one though"

"No"