423. Kitty Is The Answer

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Sparks connected the seven of them, and now that they were older, their transformations were different. Their super hero outfits were much more fitting for adults. "Damn....I didn't realize how sexy ALL of them really were." Cameron laughed. "I did. Years ago. I saw them getting sexier over time....and...thus here we are." Blaze said, standing back a little. As the magical electricity made it's way through the Rainbooms, Rainbow ended up with a glowing half of a heart. "What?" Rainbow asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"WHY DO I HAVE A HALF OF A HEART?! WHAT THE HELL?! WHO HAS THE OTHER HALF? BLAZE?" She fussed. Sunset stayed quiet, trying to think things through. She snapped her fingers as they descended. "Rainbow....I know you're not gonna like this, but I think I know the answer to this puzzle." Sunset said. "Oh DO tell! I'm confused as fuck!" Rainbow said with sass, bobbing her head. "I think all of us are, besides Sunset..." Twilight scoffed. Sunset walked towards Rainbow hesitantly. "The other half of the heart is Kitty Preen." She said.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"WHAT?!" Everyone exclaimed. "EXCUSE ME?!" Rainbow yelled. Even Kitty was confused. Sunset could only wince at the confusion. She decided to drag Rainbow and the heart half to the side to talk. "Look, I know this seems totally crazy, but our magic is FRIENDSHIP magic. Its whole thing, OUR whole thing, is to start friendships, and keep them strong. Remember Juniper? She was jealous of us, because she thought we took her chance to be famous away. We were oblivious to what she really wanted, which was friendship." Sunste explained.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Rainbow huffed and folded her arms, still holding onto the half of heart. "And remember Vignette? The 'friend' with EVERY famous athlete EVER? She had plenty of followers, but no real friends. We are her first real friends. Those athletes? They just KNOW her. And she just KNOWS them, like she talks to them." Sunset added. "Yeah shes pretty cool. Both of them are pretty cool--but her?! Is the magical tree of harmony, our friendship magic, seriously, trying to tell me....to be friends with THAT bitch?!" Rainbow asked. Sunset just sighed. "I know you don't think you can never befriend her but--"

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Oh I KNOW for a FACT that I can never befriend somebody like THAT!" Rainbow huffed, folding her arms tightly. "It's pretty clear that the magic knows best, and this....this is something you need to do. The magic is basically telling you two to become friends." Sunset said to both Kitty and Rainbow, dragging Rainbow towards Kitty Preen. They stared at one another and stayed silent for a while, as everyone around them just silently watched. Rainbow folded her arms, gripping the glowing heart half tightly, and looked off to the side.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I......I wanna admit to something..." Kitty said after a while, looking off to the side as well. Rainbow sighed and didn't look her direction. "Your vampire friend was right. I am jealous of you. I'll be honest though..." She trailed. "Weren't you doing that already?" Rainbow scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Be nice!" Dashlight told her, and Rainbow just scoffed again. Kitty was gonna make a remark, but refrained, and continued with what she was going to say. "My life isn't a terrible one, in fact I'm doing alright. But you're life is definitely cooler! And....for the cherry on top....you have....him in your life." Kitty said, looking at Blaze sadly.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He clenched his teeth at that remark, and looked at Rainbow Dash instead of Kitty. "I've always loved him. "Even after he went after you, he always had a special place in my heart. We used to be best friends, and we just kinda faded, and I tried to hold on, but he pushed me out. And that was only because he was totally focused on you and everything YOU did...." Kitty said, getting slightly angry at Blaze now.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎