436. Mom's Home

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Hell yeah! This is MY time with you, finally alone, and I WILL make sure it's a fun time. You're wearing that bikini one piece." Blaze laughed evily. "Uh...fine. I just hope that there aren't many people on the beach today..." She groaned, going to shower. Over the next two weeks, Blaze and Rainbow enjoyed their break. When they came back, her friends were there to welcome her back. "Did you guys have fun?" Pinkie asked, jumping like a jumping bean again. Blaze and Rainbow looked at one another, and then smiled at everyone.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Yeah, we had fun. It felt good to take a break from life, and relax on the beach." She said with a smile. She headed upstairs to where she heard talking, and opened the door to her kid's room. "MOM! MOM'S BACK!!" Tyler screamed, hugging her tightly. "Yes! After two weeks, I'm home again!" She laughed as Louie and Travis came over to hug her as well. "Where's dad?" Travis asked. "He's downstairs." Rainbow said, moving out of the way as Travis booked it downstairs. "DAD!" Travis said happily. "Heyyyy! Please tell me you three behaved yourselves?" Blaze asked, and Travis nodded happily, hugging his dad tighter.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Over the next two days, Blaze noticed random outbursts from Rainbow Dash, and decided to talk to her about it a week later, because he was a little scared. "Dash...." He called, opening her door slightly. He had driven over because he hadn't heard from her in about a week, and noticed that the kids must have been at her parents house while she...well, he did6nt know what she was doing. "Dash? You've been MIA for a while...You doing okay?" He asked, walking all the way in. He found her fast asleep, her body sprawled out with her hand draping over the floor. He shook her gently, and she just turned over. "Lexi? You there?" Blaze called, sitting at the foot of her bed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Yep yep yep! Whatcha need, Blaze baby?" She responded. "How long has she been asleep?" He asked. "A straight week. Never woke up once. Even I'm beginning to worry at this point." Lexi sighed. He sighed as well, shaking her again in an attempt to wake her up. When that didn't work, he resorted to what he knew she needed, and made a small cut on his wrist. She immediately opened her eyes and sat up with her slit-shaped pupils. "Why did you wake me up?" She asked, taking his wrist to drink from it.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Well, because one, I knew you'd be hungry after being asleep for a fucking week. And also because I was worried about you, woman! What the hell were you doing, sleeping for a straight week?!" He asked in major shock. When she finsihed drinking she stretched her arms out to yawn. "Well....my mom's birthday is in two days, and I wanted to have enough energy to hang out with her....but I've been extremely tired since coming home from our trip. And...I don't know why..." She sighed. He felt her forehead, an she seemed fine. "No fever....hm...maybe Fluttershy will have an idea what could be wrong with you..." Blaze suggested.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Uh, Hello? I'm a vampire. I'm supposed to sleep through the day, and be awake at night." He said, yawning again. He hugged her, but she screamed in pain and pushed him off of her. "Whoa! You okay?!" He asked in a panic. "Yeah! Yeah....that...that just hurt a little....ow..." She groaned. "Hm. Maybe we should, and I will take you to Fluttershy since I heard that you aren't a fan of doctors..." Blaze said, picking her up.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎