458. At His Prime

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Oh fuck you Ella! And this is probably the reason why I don't want any kids." Cameron said to her. "That's a lie. You just don't want kids because you have only experienced Dusky. Just because she came out as a super intelligent vampire baby, doesn't mean yours will. And I can tell you first fang, that there is someone in this town, that would be worth your time, money, heart, and dick." Ella snickered. "What are you--"

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I'm back! Sorry...and I guess with her being a vampire, I'm gonna have to tell my kids the biggest secret that I have been keeping from them for too long..." Rainbow called, cutting him off. "Hi Dusky! Were you nice to Cameron?" Rainbow asked her daughter, kissing her cheek. "Uh--" "Of course you were! You are such a cutie!" Rainbow cooed, hugging Dusky. Dusky gave Cameron a look, and he read her mind. "Tell my mother about MY secret, and you can be sure that you'll never use your dick again." She said to him.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Cameron's eyes widened at that remark and just stared at Dusky's evil smirk. "You okay Cameron?" Rainbow asked. He shook his head and noticed her staring at him. "Uh, y-yeah....everything is fine. I suspect that Dusky will start tapping into her Vampire life around the age of 3. Vampires age normally like humans, and once they reach the age of 25-31, we keep our youthful look for eternity. I can tell Dusky is going to be a beautiful woman in the future..." Cameron said, looking off to the side again.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I guess this is something that me and her can bond over then!" Rainbow said happily. Dusky pulled at her shirt, and pulled it down a little. "Oh? You're hungry already? I just fed you though? Why are you so fat all of a sudden?" Rainbow asked her. Dusky looked at her with a pleading face, and all she could do was laugh. "Is it okay if I go to your room to feed her? It should only be a few minutes." Rainbow asked. "Of course. I'll he here reading if you need me." Cameron said with a smile.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Rainbo nodded and carried Dusky up the steps. "Ella." Cameron said, once Rainbow was gone. "Yeeeeeeees?" Ella said mysteriously. "Please just show yourself so we can talk. We don't have much time to do this before Rainbow Dash returns with her mischievous baby." Cameron said. "Alright alright....whaddya want?" She asked, coming into view. "What were you on about earlier?" He asked her, resting an elbow on his book. "I...have no idea what you're talking about. I said nothing." Ella said, looking off to the side.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Lies. You were telling me about a potential vampire who might be of interest to me. So much so that she would be enough to replace my liking for Rainbow Dash?" Cameron asked, raising a brow. "Well, I don't know if she would be...as sexy as Rainbow Dash, but I'm sure she'd be close to enough." Ella said with a shrug. Cameron looked even more confused.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Look dude, I've been living here for years, and have never seen a baby vampire. Never. Other than Dusky. But I want YOU to have your own kid with the right vampire. Rainbow Dash isn't, and can't be that vampire." Ella stated. "You are at your PRIME for having kids! You are the sweetest guy ever, and I know that you will make a great dad! Please?!" Ella begged. Cameron groaned. He suddenly got hot in the study, and took his shirt off to not overheat.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎