459. Drooling Dude

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"At last...you're asleep..." Rainbow sighed, kissing Dusky's forehead. She stood up to stretch, but jumped when Ella appeared before her. "Hi!" She said excitedly. "Uh, hey. What do you need from me?" Rainbow replied. "I don't know. You look good!" Ella said with a smile. "Thank you..." Rainbow said suspiciously. "Also, nice ring!" Ella blew a kiss her way. "Yeah, I got married 10 months ago. And right after, I got pregnant with this adorable baby over here!" Rainbow chuckled, pointing at Dusky.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Oh? That must have been one fun filled honeymoon night, eh?" Ella asked with a smirk. Rainbow blushed as she spoke. "Well...I...uh....yeah. It was sexy as hell." Rainbow laughed nervously. "You wouldn't happen to still have the outfit you wore, would you?" Ella asked sweetly. "Uh..w-why? Why would that he important now?" Rainbow asked, suddenly nervous. "Because I wanna see you rock something sexy for myself!" Ella said with a little smirk. "Uh, I don't have it on me, but I can go home and try to look for it if you want?" Rainbow asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Hmm....WAIT! I have a better idea!" Ella said, her face lighting up. "Hm?" Rainbow asked, raising a brow. Ella snapped her fingers, and handed her a small piece of paper. "What does this spell do?" Rainbow asked curiously. "It will give you a sexy outfit to model for me! Now, go in the bathroom and cast it!" Ella said, pushing Rainbow into the bathroom. She came out a quick while later with a hand on her hip. "Well?" Rainbow asked her. "OH SHIT THAT LOOKS SO GREAT ON YOU!!" Ella screamed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Shh! Not so loud, Ella!" Rainbow laughed. She laughed to hard she fell over. Cameron has teleported into his room, to get a different shirt, preferably a tank top, and he froze stone cold when he saw Rainbow Dash. "Looks like it's time for me to go!" Ella thought to herself, disappearing. Rainbow finally stopped laughing, and regained her composure. When she stood up, she dusted herself off. "Alright, Ella. I'm glad you like the outfit. To be honest, I'm kinda loving it! Where did you--C-C-Cameron?!?!" Rainbow asked in sudden fear.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"What.....you....how...Ella....HUH?!" He stammered. "W-w-w-what are you w-wearing?!" He asked in shock. Raimbow blushed like crazy, and really wanted him to stop staring at her like this. "I....uh....I don't..." She stumbled over evey word she spat out, unable to speak to Cameron. Not to mention, her face felt hotter than normal. Cameron had an unexplainable boner, and he knew that her devil French kiss wasn't going to solve it.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Oh! Crap....there's one thing I didn't mention about that spell I gave you....you know, for that outfit..." Ella suddenly said. Rainbow Dash snapped towards her, harshly raising a brow. "Well....it's kinda...sorta....permanent...." Ella squeaked. "WHAT?!?!? MY KIDS CAN'T SEE MY LIKE THIS!! HOW DO I GET IT OFF?!" Rainbow fussed. "Calm down, call down. There is a way to get it off....and I know Cameron is gonna like it." Ella said with a very evident smirk on her face. "HOW DO I GET THE FUCKING OUTFIT OFF?!?!" Rainbow raged.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"CALM DOWN!! You really wanna know how to take it off? Fine. It requires you, Cameron, and his bed. You should know the rest. Goodbye!" Ella giggled, vanishing. "I-....." Rainbow sighed. She slowly turned to Cameron, and she stumbled back with the way he was staring at her. "DUDE! Could you like....NOT drool?!" She asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎