429. Ruining Everything

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Yes, Twilight?" Rainbow answered, not looking away from Hoops. "It didn't take long to recover deleted call logs and texts. Nothing is ever gone from the internet Hoops. If you ever do this, hire a skilled techie to help you out, idiot. He's been chatting with Louie before and during his disappearance." Twilight said. "Ha! Would you mind reading the messages aloud, please?" Rainbow asked. Twilight proceeded to read the messages that Hoops sent to Louie, and Louie's responses.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Before I RIP you head right off if your neck, I'm giving you a chance to tell me where my son is." Rainbow said with her teeth clenched. He stayed silent. "So, even after everything. After your heartfelt apology to me, the talk you had with Solar, the whole 'wanting to start anew' bullshit, you really go and do this? Seriously? I was actually gonna give you--no, I DID fucking give you a good chance to be my friend, and have a friendly relationship! I PUT IN EFFORT, AND HERE YOU GO, RUINING EVERYTNING LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!! I HAD HOPE FOR YOU DAMMIT!" She yelled.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I was actually willing....to try and make friends, with one of the guys who caused me more trauma than any scary movie ever could have! I can't believe, I was so oblivious, to your plan all along. You just used me, to try and swipe Louie from under my nose, AGAIN!" She added. "I..." He trailed, suddenly starting to look guilty. "For the last time....where....is....MY...son?!" She asked. Hoops just sighed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Alright. He's with me. I knew you were clever, but I didn't think you'd be THAT clever to figure me out so damn fast. If I never see him, I can never form a proper bond with him. The more you kep him away from me, the father apart we get. I thought the friendship was working out, but you were making ME angry. Friends are supposed to support friends, and the mother of my child, needs to alow me to see him. You didn't seen to be putting very much effort into this whole friendship thing either, huh?" He asked with a little bit of sass. She was taken aback by his rebuttal, and for some strange reason, didn't have a good response.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Wait a second....just because your sperm made him, doesn't mean that you went through the most to bring the little devil here. So I have every right to wanna keep my son safe from you. And just because I'm giving you a chance to be my friend, doesn't mean you get a favor 24/7..." Rainbow said. "As your FRIEND, I expect to see my son at LEAST 3 times a week." Hoops said. "Well you've had him all to yourself for the past 2 weeks, haven't you?" She asked angrily. "Yes. He's been at my place, and he's been HAPPY there." Hoops said with a tone.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Rainbow wanted to ask Louie for himself what he thought, but she didn't wanna be the one to teleport him, because he'd find out about her secret. "Cameron, can you...." Rainbow started. "Of course." He said, snapping his fingers. Louie appeared in front of Rainbow and looked hella confused. "M....mom....what just happened?" He asked. He looked next to him and saw his dad, and was doubly confused. "Dad? What the.....what?" He said, his face getting more crooked. "You just left the house...why am I here?" Hw asked. "You....don't wanna be here?" Rainbow asked him.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎