441. Tyler's Baby Name Suggestion

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Wait....what?" Blaze said, his face getting more crooked as his father went on. "Has she acted this way when she was pregnant with the triplets?" Wind Rider asked. "Uh, no. She was so pissed with the other fathers, that she didn't have a chance to treat me terribly. She was in fact extremely overwhelmed, and cried while hugging me in the shower at one point. No mood swings with me..." Blaze said kinda sadly. "Son...you might wanna prepare yourself for a hormone tornado. I will tell you, that when she was pregnant with you....half the time I was scared for my life." Wind Rider laughed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Blaze looked dead in the face, already scared. "Maybe I should've used a fuckin condom..." He mumbled to himself, groaning in frustration as he went up the stairs to his room. He laid back on his bed, and the moment he opened one of his phone games, Rainbow called him. "Oh? Hello Miss Grumpy. How can I help you?" He teased. "I'm hungry. And bored. And....lonely..." She sighed. "Sooo...you're saying you want me to come back?" Blaze asked. "Unless you want me to die with your baby, then yes." She said with sass. "Okay! Okay...I'll be over in 10." He said quickly, hanging up.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He jumped up off of his bed, and ran down the steps, and past his parents at the table. "Son?" Wind Rider called. "Yea?" He said, partially out of breath. "During this time in her life, the best thing you can do, to save your life....is to agree." He said. "Agree?" Blaze asked. "Uh-gree. Just agree. Don't fuss with her, just agree." Wind Rider clarified. "Uhm....okay...thanks dad. Bye now..." Blaze chuckled nervously, and left the house. He knocked on Rainbows door, but didn't get an answer.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

It was then that he remembered he had a key to her house, and decided to use that to get inside. He opened the door to her room carefully, as to not startle her. "Oh hey! Why do you seem so on edge?" Raimbow asked before he even stepped inside. "Oh! Uh...no reason! I'm uh...here for your feeding needs..." He said quickly, sitting down next to her. He cut his wrist as usual, and handed it to her. Halfway through her drinking, there was a knock on her room door. They both froze. "Uh..." Blaze mumbled. "Yea?" He called, motioning for her to continue.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I think I have a name for our sister..." Tyler said. Rainbow finsihed up and said he could open the door. "What...is your suggestion?" Blaze asked. "Uhm...can we name her Jewel Daze?" Tyler asked sweetly, holding his hands behind him. "Jewel?" Rainbow asked. "Yeah! If she turns out to be a girly girl, I can let her play with my Captain Jewel doll, and they would have the same name!" Tyler said with an excited smile. "Uh...that doesn't--" "I'll definitely think about, okay buddy? I promise I will consider your suggestion, alright? Leave me and Blaze to think on that for now. Love you!" Rainbow said, pushing him out of the room.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"And you cut me off for what?" Blaze asked. She growled harshly, before taking a quick deep breath. "I know that his name suggestion had nothing to do with the family, mine or yours, but it's cute, alright? I think it's cute that he wants to help out, and what we're NOT gonna do, is crush his hopes and dreams. EVEN IF I'm not gonna use his suggestion because it's not the name I wanna give her." She said quickly. "Wow. That's evil as shit. And totally unfair." Blaze said firmly. But it might have been a little too firmly....

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎