432. Wedding Day Spoils

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Rarity and Trend made their way down, with the rest of the Rainboom pairs following. Solar and Kyo walked down together afterwards. And split off so Kyo could stand next to Blaze. "You feeling okay?" He asked Blaze. "Eh....kinda. As you know, this is my first official girlfriend ever, and now I'm getting married...and my brain is completely jumbled, and I am a little scared to be honest." Blaze whispered. Travis and Louie started walking down the aisle, holding red and yellow pillows, with Sunny following behind them, throwing flower petals everywhere.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Hey, didn't she have a third kid?" Kyo asked. "Yeah. He's gonna appear when she comes in." Blaze answered. Travis and Louie stood with Blaze and Kyo, while Sunny just sat on of the front seats. Everyone turned their heads towars the door when the saw Rainbow take a first step, and they only saw the bottom of her dress at first. When she turned the corner with her father, she could immediately tell that Rarity's plan worked. Maybe a little too well. She discreetly noticed her own father's boner, and just laughed to herself.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Tyler tried to keep her veil off of the floor as he helped her walk down the aisle, and she did look behind her a few times to make sure he was okay. "Hey, focus honey. I know you're worried about Tyler, but I need to to stay focused on your vows for now, alright?" Bow whispered to her. "But I'm nervous, Dad. I always have been since I first mentioned I wanted to get married to Blaze. What if this is a big mistake?" She asked him worriedly. "Don't say that! You love him, dont you?" Her father asked. "Of course I do, but--"

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Then make sure he knows it. I'm gonna hope your vows let him know just how much you love him, alright Dashie?" Her father said. "Alright dad." She scoffed. "Does he have any pet names for you?" Her dad asked. "No. He just calls me by my last name." Rainbow said. Blaze couldn't stop staring at her as she stood there in front of him with a smirk on her face. As Rainbow listens to Blaze talk when they were exchanging their vows, she felt that funny feeling again. The same feeling that she felt when Blaze explained the whole situation he had with Kitty Preen.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

The feeling that Lexi called love. Louie and Travis handed their parents the rings, and Rainbow gave them both loving hugs. "Before I settle this is, do we have any objections on this marriage? Speak now, or forever hold your pea--" "I OBJECT!" A very familiar voice screamed as the doors burst open. Rainbow just slapped her face hard, wanting to punch him so badly. "Rainbows, you can't possibly--" "ZEPHYR GET THE HELL OUT!" She raged. "I HAD GOOD REASONS FOR NOT PUTTING YOU ON MY GODDAMN GUEST LIST, AND YOU STILL COME ANYWAY?!?!" Her voice went higher and higher, and Blaze even stepped back a little.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Yea, I noticed I wasn't invited. Why do you think I'm here?" He asked, walking closer to her. "Don't you dare take another step towards me or you're gonna regret it." She said in a scary tone. "Dashie calm down...please..."Her father begged. "Zephyr Breeze! Go right back out the way you came in!" Fluttershy demanded. "No! Rainbows, you can't do this! You can't!" Zephyr exclaimed. "I can, and I will. This is your stupid fault! Get out, before things get ugly!" Rainbow demanded again.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

When he didn't listen, and tried to walk closer she growled and put a hand behind her back. Using a spell, she levitated him, and threw him out of the church, locking the doors so he couldn't get back in. "Sorry about that. You can continue." Rainbow said super sweetly all of a sudden.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎