427. Turned Up Unannounced

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Unannounced? I messaged you like a million times, and you NEVER once responded for TWO STRAIGHT WEEKS! So excuse me for coming to check on my twin that hasn't answered my texts!" Razor scoffed with a smile, letting himself in. He stopped when he saw the amount of people already there. "Um...house party that I wasn't invited to?" He asked. Rainbow just held her face in her hands. "Razor, listen. My son has gone missing, and I literally JUST got home before you came here. Now really isn't a good time for a hang out." She said. "Dash? Who the hell is that?" Blaze asked, sounding defensive again.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Blaze can you seriously chill the fuck out? I met him years ago, when I went to visit my uncle. This is Razor Daze, my initial twin." Rainbow said. "Hi! My dad is an assassin, so I have to dress this way. Sorry it's not what you're used to, but she means alot to me, like family, you know?" He said. "Razor...." Rainbow called with her teeth clenched, and he turned to look at her. "Out." She said firmly. "I will be back to make sure you're alright, and I don't care how much you refuse." He said, walking out. "How do you have the chances to meet so many hot guys, Rainbow?" Sunset asked. "I honestly don't know.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He tried some shenanigans years ago, but of course, he realized that I wasn't having any of it and eventually stopped. If only Hoops and Zephyr could do that, we'd all be happy FRIENDS..." Rainbow emphasized on the word "friends". "Also....where the hell is my phone?" She asked aloud, looking around. "Here it is." Cameron said, holding it up. "How the hell did you--oh yeah. Nevermind. Give it." Rainbow said firmly. Cameron quickly teleported it to her and she immediately dialed Hoops' number. The first time she called, it rang five times before going to voice mail.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Not gonna pick up, eh?" She asked aloud, glaring at her phone. She called and again, and let it ring on speaker. "Hello?" Hoops said. "H-hey! I was wondering if you wanted to come visit Louie for a bit?" Rainbow asked, and everyone could see the deviously sad and angry look in her eyes. "Uh, you alright? You don't normally do this...I mean, I'd love to see him, don't get me wrong, but...you sound a little....uh..." His sentence trailed, and he couldn't find the right word. "Oh yeah, I'm totally fine. I was gonna take Tyler to see Zephyr, but I wanted you to get seeing Louie out of your system first before I dealt with his bullshit." Rainbow said with ultimate ease.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Uh, alright. I'll be over in about 10 minutes. I expect a nice welcome though, of course." He said with a chuckle. "And that would mean....what?" Rainbow asked. "You're the mother of my son, so I expect you to treat me like the proper father. I do value our friendship, but I wouldn't mind a little love thrown out here and there as we're hanging out." Hoops said, and Rainbow could tell he was smirking. She also heard a car engine, telling her he was now in his car. She was silent as she looked up at the eyes on her. "So do we have a deal?" Hoops asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"It isn't his birthday, so the options are limited, and you know that. Dispite the fact that I just went through a heartbreak, I'm not sure what to do just yet..." She added mysteriously. "Hold up, wait. BLAZE LEFT YOU?!" Hoops exclaimed. "Uh..." She answered. She watched as she received an okay from Blaze, basically telling her to go through with what she was doing. "Yeah. He...kinda raged, and left me. And it's partially your fault for that, so if you were thinking to try and make a move, it's....it's gonna be risky business." Rainbow said.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Hm...we'll see. I'd treat you better than he did for sure, just sayin." He snickered. "Trying to beat 15 year awesomeness is gonna be hard, you know..." Rainvow scoffed. "Might be easier than you think. I do know that you don't just want sex, even though it's what I'm best at." He teased.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎