435. Early Maid

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I...need....your....dick....inside...of...me....now..." She choked. He laughed evily and angled himself to properly thrust, and when he did she moaned again. He wasn't going that fast, and she noticed this, and wanted more. "Faster, oh my GOOOOOODDD!" She screamed. He groaned as he did so. "Ahh!!" Rainbow grabbed his face to kiss him, but they were both breathing hard, so it wasn't easy. "Fill me the fuck up...I don't care anymore. I need this..." She demanded.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He smirked, and sped up again, and at this point her moaning was insane. She squeaked multiple times, and she gripped on tight to his shoulders, but was mindful to not dig her nails into his skin. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" He said, as he came inside of her. His cum spilled out, but she had her tongue hanging out of her mouth. "B-Blaze?...." She called. "Yeah?"? He asked, still trying to catch his breath. "I want this everyday...." She laughed a little. His hand massaged her left boob as he spoke. "This one winded me....similar to how winded I was when we were younger." Blaze said with a sigh.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"We're alone, so we can do whatever the fuck we want for these next two weeks! No kids to worry about, no work, no anything. Just me, and the best husband in the world..." She said, hugging him and kissing his cheek again. "It is getting a little late, and we get to sleep as much as we want, so we should sleep if you wanna go to the beach tomorrow." Blaze said, laying down next to her under the covers. "That was totally....worth the wait..." Rainbow said with a yawn, her eyes closing. "Heh. You're telling me..." he said, holding her close as he fell asleep. Blaze woke up to a knock on his door, and to keep Rainbow Dash alseep, he got up to answer it.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Can I help you?" He asked, wiping his eyes a little as he opened the door. Due to strange silence he received, he got a better look at who was at the door and nearly fellover. "Oh shit sorry! Give me a second!" He said, quickly closing the door. "Why the hell is the maid here already?!" He panicked a little, frantically putting his pants on. He went back to the door and let the maid in. "We don't really need much now, other than an extra towel, and the TV mount needs to be cleaned." Blaze said. He noticed the maid staring at him as she did her work, and he ignored it.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He knew she could see that there was a female sleeping next to him, so she had no right to try anything. She sighed as she left the room, looking back at Blaze, who was ignoring her on his phone. A little while later, Rainbow woke up and wiped her eye. "Good afternoon, Dash." Blaze said. "Hey...uh, I thought we were going to the beach?" She asked, walking over to her suitcase. "We are. Completely. was just waiting for you to have enough rest." Blaze said, flashing her a smile. "I did bring my bathing suit, so we can--" "No." He cut her off.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"No....what?" She asked. "You're not wearing that one." He said, pointing at the bathing suit in her hand. "But...it's the only one I have that I like?" Rainbow said. "It's sexy, but not as sexy.....as the one I got for when you're with me, and me alone." He said with a mischievous grin. Her eyes widened when she realized what he was talking about. "Uh...are you sure about...that one?" She asked, feeling very uneasy.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎