456. Room Renovations

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Later that night, after everyone had eaten dinner, Rainbow had packed a small bag for herself, and some things for Dusky. There was a knock on her bedroom door as she zipped her bag. "Yes?" Rainbow called. It was no surprise that Tyler was the one to open the door. But what was a surprise, was that fact that Louie and Travis were with him this time. "What's wrong you three?" Rainbow asked. "Where are you going?" Tyler asked. "Me and Dusky need to go away for about a week, at most 10-12 days. I can't tell you why, but I can tell you that I love all of you, and I want you guys to be nice to Blaze while I'm gone." Rainbow scolded.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"We will....bye mom.." Tyler said, hugging her waist tightly. She hugged him back and kissed his forehead. "I'll be back soon! I promise!" Rainbow said with a smile, grabbing her bag. She went into the nursery to pick up her sleeping baby, and headed down the steps. After she got back to the living room, she grabbed and pencil and paper, and quickly scribbled down a letter to Cameron, teleported it to him, and waited for a response. About 6 minutes later, a fancy piece of paper appeared in front of her. It was a letter from Cameron telling her to come over whenever.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She smiled to herself and went outside. She held Dusky close, and snapped her fingers, teleporting to Cameron's house door. She knocked on his door once, before he opened it. "Hi Camer--" She started before he immediately hugged her. "It makes me so happy that you're visiting for training week." He said happily. "Heh, yeah. I'm also here with a guest..." Rainbow hinted as he let go of her. He cocked his head to the side, but then noticed a small bundled baby in her other arm. "Wait....did I get you pregnant?!" He asked in a sudden, yet happy panic.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"No, don't worry. This is my daughter from my husband." She laughed. "You're also married now?" He asked in a high pitched voice, now trying to hide the fact that he was a little hurt. "Yeah...and right after I got pregnant with this....angel. I love her unconditionally, but her crying is driving me nuts." Rainbow chuckled. Cameron held back the urge to show his hurt he was, so he decided that it would be best to cry on the inside for now.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Being nice obviously gets me FUCKING nowhere. Now she has yet ANOTHER fucking kid. And it belongs to Blaze, nonetheless. I wish I could go back in time and just keep her here, for myself. None of this would have happened. She obviously liked me as well, and DIDN'T wanna go back to him after he hurt her like that. WHY AM I SO FUCKING GIVING?!" He fussed at himself, but regained his mental composure. "Oh. Thank goodness. But, could Blaze not watch her while you visited?" Cameron asked, letting her in.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"He could've, but he wouldn't have been able to feed her. I have to breastfeed her." Rainbow said, walking with him to his study. A very sexual remark crossed his mind, but to stay respectful to Rainbow Dash, he smirked to himself, and pushed the thought out. "What's making you uneasy tonight? I sense concern from you." He asked randomly. "Oh! Uh...well...it's about Dusky, my daughter." Rainbow started. Cameron had her sit down on a red ottoman, and it was then that she realized that he had renovated his study.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Oh yeah. I decided to renovate a few of my rooms, including this one. It was begging for something to be added." Cameron scoffed. "It actually looks pretty good!" Rainbow said with a smile. "Thank you! But back to you now. What about your daughter seems to be concerning you enough to take over your entire brain?" He asked sweetly.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎