430. Punished From Each Other

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Uh, I mean, you're super awesome....but I like dad's house too? I was having fun, just hanging out with dad...." Louie said with a slight shrug. "So you're saying you enjoyed being kidnapped from your grandparents?" Rainbow said, smacking her forehead. "Oh...uh....when you say it like that...it sounds really bad." Louie said, feeling smaller now. "That's because it IS REALLY BAD! LOUIE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I--....." She sighed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Look, I....after thinking over about a few things, I--" "ARE YOU TAKING ME AWAY FROM MY DAD?!?!" Louie asked in a sudden panic, hugging onto Hoops. Rainbow suddenly growled, and Hoops just smirked. "See? I told you. You can't keep him away from me. We have a bond too, you know." Hoops said. "I'm...not gonna take him away from you....but because of reasons, I'm punishing both him and you from each other." Rainbow said firmly. "WHY?!" Louie asked angrily.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Because me and your dad have issues we need to work out...that is if he's WILLING to work them out instead of being a DICK!" She growled. "And because he's rubbing off on you a little too much, and that's exactly what I didn't want." She added. "Ugh...fine. How lo--" "Until I say so. No more questions, go to your room." Rainbow said, cutting him off. Louie scoffed and stomped up the steps. "You really think that's gonna work?" Hoops laughed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Oh, I KNOW it's gonna work. Get the fuck out of my house before I kill you myself." Rainbow demanded. He stood there, looking her up and down, and then left. "Wow! Louie's adorable!" Kitty said. "Yeah. Adorably a fucking menace." Rainbow grumbled. The next day, Rarity had taken Rainbow and the others back to her place to reveal their dresses. She revealed the bridesmaid's dresses first. "Oh wow! These look amazing!!" Sunset said.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Ha! Thank you darlings! I did spend a while on these, and the wedding is now in 3 days time. The date had to be moved, due to Rainbow's disappearance, but everything should be fine." Rarity giggled. "These look great! But...where's my dress?" Rainbow asked, picking up a piece of fabric. "You're dress is the center of attention, no matter who tries to upstage you!" Rarity said with a mischievous grin, walking over to a sealed off dressing room.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I had this mannequin custom made to match your body shape, as I do all my favorite customers, so the way you see it on this, is the way it will look on you, after I style you hair, and make up. And you WILL, be wearing heels with this dress, and I won't hear another word against it! There is no way I'm letting you ruin the look of my dress with ugly ass sneakers!" Rarity fussed. Rainbow just looked at the ceiling. "WHYYYYYYYY?! You know I hate heels!" Rainbow groaned.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"BECAUSE! This is your damn wedding day! You can't possibly think, that wearing sneakers with a gorgeous dress on the most important day of your life is okay, darling? You must be some kind of crazy, to think I'd let you wear sneakers with THIS dress!" Rarity said, pulling back the orchid colored curtain, and revealing her wedding dress. "Holy shit..." Rainbow just stared in awe. "Do you like it?!" Rarity asked worriedly. The look on Rainbow's face was confusing her, and she was getting antsy.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎