under my wing

"Well jimin...did you hear anything they were saying?"

Jimin nods as he looks around , " they said they'd discharge me tomorrow on behalf of my documents. They also said I'd have to work for someone just like all the others, just so I could live." His facial expression seemed to have changed into disappointment after he told me that. 

I sigh realizing how depressing it really sounded to be of another 'kind'. I never really thought about it like this before but...it's sad. They spend their whole lives working for people just like the robots. Half breeds get the worst treatment because they're real and have feeling unlike the robots. I look up, looking Jimin in the eyes, " Don't worry, I'll take you under, okay? You saved my life, the least I can do is let you live under me." His eyes widen a bit in excitement as a smile stretches across his face. 

___________

 I returned back to the nurse's office after talking with Jimin, unexpectedly making eye contact with Jungkook as soon as I walked in . He was sitting on the bed with a stern expression on his face. I could already tell how disappointed he was, it was written all over his face. I really should've know that he knew I snuck out.

 " I....I went to the bathroom.."

Jungkook's calm expression only made things worse after his calm " Did you find what you were looking for?" His words made me freeze up, so I just decided to come clean about everything. Don't get me wrong, this is my first time ever dong something like this. Never have I ever felt this way, suspicious, about this whole organization until now.  

" Yes, I snuck in the lab, but only because I was really concerned. He told me that you will let him work, but...I volunteered to let him stay and work under me"

Jungkooks eyebrows furrowed once he heard me speak on the fact that i'd let him stay with me, and he frowns. " Angeline!" He yells, making me jump because of the sudden outburst. " We're doing studies for a reason! Do you not know that his genes were crossed with Thomitalia....which is in fact his mother? 1 thousand years ago, Thomitalia was named the deadliest species! She murdered her entire village because the king didn't want to marry or giver her any attention! The deaths weren't "quick deaths" either.." Jungkook sighs while looking at me as the silence in the room dominated. I hated when he looked at me like that...like I was just so embarrassing to him.

"Just because his mother was like that, doesn't mean he is... that logic is outdated, Jungkook!" My fist ball up automatically due to my frustration. I can't believe he still has this superiority complex! His  eyes soften as he noticed my fist and he stands up, giving me a back hug.

" Im..I'm sorry Angeline, you're right. He did save you after all, but promise you'll  tell me if something weird starts happening. Okay babe?"

He kisses my lips,  " alright, I'll be heading back now...just go home, get some rest. Jimin will actually start assisting you tomorrow...kinda. He will be here working on your assignments while you're taking a break. See you tonight."  If Jungkook wasn't the head of all of us in the science field, we would be fired for secretly dating. I'm sure others have caught on by now  because we're always together, ..no one but the jealous ladies actually care.

_
_

_

So my three day break was over and Jungkook gave me an extra two days off just to get Jimin situated in my home.

Usually half breeds tend to have their robotic wound open, but he didn't. Everything on jimin was flesh, anyone would mistaken him for a human..even though he's not exactly human either. The only reason he has robotic parts is because of an accident he had as a baby that caused one side of his face to be replace with artificial facial reconstruction. His skin was able to heal over it because he was still growing.

"So, this is your room and if you want, we can go out and get some things to Decorate it with." He smiles, looking around before placing his bags on the floor next to the bed.

"I like it just the way you made it." He says while looking me in the eyes. I laugh, "if you say so. Let me know when you change your mind".  "Also,  if you need me for anything,  don't be afraid to come tell me, think of us like house mates.

I felt weird calling him a servant...but that's what he was. Others can't live amongst humans without working for the humans...I just didn't want him being abused by anyone, that's why I took him. Jungkook also mentioned how his kind ate a lot of plant based foods and fruit was like meat to them. Which I found very cute and affordable.

Jungkook ended up calling so I stepped out and went down stairs.

"Hey babe~"

I say, smiling from ear to ear. " how's your day been, was the move smooth?"

I laugh, "of course! My day just got a lot better though."

As I turn around to walk to my table, there jimin stood. Looking at me curiously. "OH"! I say getting nervous. 

"Is it alright if jimin knows?" I ask jungkook, "yeah, he can't do anything"

I smile at jimin, telling him that we were dating .

Jimin nods, smiling at my nervousness. "You're so cute when you're like that"

He says, making me tilt my head a bit. "What was that?" Jungkook asks over the phone. Laughing the awkwardness off eventually