experience

Things didn't feel the same at all after that conversation with Jimin.

What the hell is happening?

Jungkook drugging me, Taehyung poisoning me, and Jimin obsessed with me? Honestly, I didn't even want jungkook to touch me anymore. I felt so disgusted and weirded out by everything so I didnt even want his side of the story.

" Babe, what happened.. was it Jimin, just tell me?"

After he mentions Jimin, i snap, "WHY THE HELL IS IT ALWAYS JIMIN?" Mental breakdown creeping into my system faster than it should have. My hands trembled and my head started heating up. "YOU DONT EVEN WANT ME TO TELL YOU WHAT JIMIN TOLD ME ABOUT YOU OR TAEHYUNG  AND THIS FUCKED UP CORPORATION!"  Jungkook smiles to himself before acting concerned.

Stunned by his expressions, I couldn't get myself to cry anymore.  Did he just smile at my frustration before acting like he cared? Who the fuck even is he?

"You should know he's a liar. He lies and he stalks you! Why would you be so moronic to listen to anything he tells you?" I pull away from Jungkook quickly, feeling offended by his insult.

"MORONIC? Jungkook...who the hell even are you?"

Jungkook scoffs before trying to hold me again but I move, grimacing.

As bad as I wanted to bring up last night's situation, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Our relationship has been one of the main sources that kept my spirt high. The way he held me, loved me, and just cared for me. Nothing and no one could compare to how he treated me. However, this situation has ruined so much of that for me. Now I can't even look at him the same. Maybe Jimin is lying just so he could manipulate me?

Jungkooks lips formed into a frown and his brows furrow, "how could you ask that?" He says, feeling sadness wash over him. I sigh, lifting my hand to caress his face. It's a coincidence of how things went down but he might have an explanation.

Besides, he's all I have...

_______________

Today was a really slow day. A minute felt like an hour and a second felt like a minute. Jimin showed up late again today with wrinkled clothes and jungkook ignored me for hours.

"You're late again?" I ask, getting frustrated at his carelessness.  Jimins eyes widen as I take the pen in my hand to the write up list. "N-NO, no, no- wait! I won't be late again I promise! Just please don't write me up!"

I sigh, shaking my head before writing his name down anyways. "Jimin this isn't a game. This is important and you can't just keep showing up late." He frowns, sitting down in his seat with his hands covering his face.

"Taehyung told me if I got a write up he'd lower my pay!" Jimin says, still pouting as he checks files. I ignore him and continue to type up his write up.

____________

Honestly through the whole day, Jimin looked more stressed than ever. Maybe I shouldn't have written him up, but he needs to stop being late. Once we get partners to help in work, the work load becomes even more. So, there's no way I could do this by myself. Half breeds can though, they're so much smarter and faster than Humans, but that part isn't appreciated.

"Jimin..." I call him, watching the concerned facial expression on his face change into a curious one. "I'm sorry about running away yesterday, I just couldn't believe what you were saying. Please, if there's more-"

Jimin shakes his head, "its nothing...I wasn't feeling well and I just spoke gibberish." My brows furrow at his statement. "Jimin I know you weren't lying...is there something you're not telling me?" Jimin looks me in the eyes before looking down at the floor.

Fuck! This is his life that's at stake! What is Taehyung up to, I have to find out and stop whatever is going on.

The door opens, sliding upward. I leave the room making my way to the labs to see what I can find. When I entered the lab there were new subjects inside of the giant tubes. As I looked through the files, there was one that was slightly lighter than all the others. I open it, seeing a picture of Jimin. "Angel experiment?" I read the writing below his photo. "One touched by an angel, angel experience."

"Mental despair. One must endure Mental torment to have an angel experience. "

I grimace at the disgusting words I had read, "what kind of sick stuff is this?" I turn the page exposing a photo of myself as well as jungkook. Shocked I quickly close the file and step away from the counter. What the hell? Why...