Experiments

It had been an hour since Angeline stormed out. She had gotten so frustrated she ran into the restroom to cry. She didn't understand what was happening or why Jimin didn't seem to know right from wrong. He sounded like a robot, no emotions attached to his words. His words seemed to only be there just to make her comfortable enough to comply with whatever he wanted her to do to him.

In fact, it did frustrate him that she ran off. What has he done wrong? Why is it wrong that he wants what he wants...when he wants it. It wasn't like he lied about anything..he was being honest, he did fuck saphie while thinking of her and he just might do it again.

But....he had been kicked out last night which made him even more desperate for her attention...he wanted her attention, good or bad...he didn't fucking care.

________________

It had been hours now, and he just finished all of the work by himself. Leaving the room just so he could walk around, he was stopped by Mr. Taehyung.K.

Jimin felt this weird feeling in his gut once he saw him. Nervousness crept into his system like never before

"How have you been Min proxy?"

Jimin tried to quickly answer so he could rush away, but taehyung stopped him again. "You're in a rush? Stop right there"

Taehyung smirks, "that feeling you're getting right now...it's because you feel guilty, am I right? New emotion unlocked. Seems like your kind can develop real emotions.

Jimin glares at him, confused by where the conversation was going. "You're obsessed with her aren't you? It's OK, you can be honest with me...Jimin"

Jimins gaze on Taehyung softens as he let's his guard down a bit. "I won't have anyone hurt you, kill you, or put you in a place you don't like, Jimin. I just simply want to help you."

Jimin gets nervous again before submitting. "Come with me, and we can talk in my office."

___________

Jimin was now in Taehyungs office, sitting infront of the desk. Pictures of the hospital Taehyung owns were all over the wall. Year 2016, the year Taehyung had gotten his doctors..he specializes in treatment of mental patients....

"Y-yes...You're right, I love her so much but I don't understand why?" Jimin answers, not spilling the whole truth, but Taehyung caught onto this.

"You do know why, and you do know that it's not love. She was crying in a stall this morning, do you know why?"

The gut feeling crept back into Jimins system...he couldn't play it off now..

"I- I didn't do anything...." Jimins tone lowering

Taheyung slams his hand on the desk, "LISTEN PROXY- I'm sparing your life here-I'm actually doing so much for a monster like you! All you have to do is tell me what you're feeling..."

The pressure was pushing Jimins mental into a downward spiral and he was on the verge of hurting himself.

"I.....I feel terrible, Mr. I can't live working just to live, I can't live with people treating me like a monster "

Taehyung hits his desk once again, this time angry at Jimin

"Proxy you know you don't give a FUCK about that! You also know thats not what I'm talking about."

"ANGELINE! I'm talking about Angeline, Proxy!"

Jimins facial expression  went black once he'd been caught. "Okay..."

"I just want to be with her. I just want her so bad..I'll do anything-"

Jimin stops himself from speaking any further and taehyung smirks, getting up from his chair.

Taehyung comes over and Jacks jimin up by his collar.

"I knew it! You're just as I thought, fucking evil bastard!" Taehyung says to jimin before jimin smiles.

"What are you planning next?"

Jimin starts laughing, " You're not going to be able to stop me, Taehyung. If you try anything I'll expose this entire organization!"

"Unlike the others, I can think for myself. Not only that...I have all the documents!"

Taehyung punches jimin in his abdomen, making him curl in pain. "watch me! I'll fuck you up before you even do anything, prick!"

___________

Taehyung throws Jimin out of the office, shutting the door on his aching, bruised, body. Jimin was now lying weak on the ground. No, Jimin didn't fight back, but he knew Taehyung wouldn't do anything else to him or he'd release the documents.

Anger rushed through his spirit. He'd lost what he had and become weak! All because of these fucking humans.  What makes it worse is that he's fell madly in love with one 

But he's come to conclusions that...it's an experiment. He wasn't like his mother before the treatment.. since the treatment...things had become tough for him. Jimin didn't even view himself the same anymore.  He wanted to fucking rip his skin off...  they rescued Jimin from his abusive owners and began to treat him worse. He was tormented, not treated. Freezing baths, injections every hour, smothering treatments, hydrotherapy.....torment...just torment. 

________

"Jimin?" Angeline says, shocked to see him lying on the ground like that. Even though Jimin had stressed her out, she cared for him dearly..she just got a bit scared

"Miss!" His eyes widen and he tries standing up, but falls back in pain. "Jimin what happened!"

Angeline asks before looking at the giant door to the main office.

"Oh my God! What did he do! You're bruised everywhere!"

"I don't care" jimin says reaching to caress her face. "Please miss, please just let me have you! Forgive me already..let me touch you, let me hold you. I don't care about anything else, you're hurting me the most!" He says desperately, ignoring everything else in the world.

His obsession was taking over, and she began to notice.

"Jimin stop! You're fucking hurt this badly and all you're thinking about is me? STOP THIS NONSENSE !"

"Please..." he pleads, pouting. Her gaze traveled to his shaky hands and she instantly backs up. When she backs up,, she bumps onto someone.
"Let's go" jungkook says, taking her away from jimin immediately.