Facade

"Wait!"

Taehyung says while holding my wrist. He forcefully turns me back around, making me crash into him. "Two days, Angeline."

"If anything goes wrong, the public will find out and we're all screwed! Just listen to me."

I back up, nodding my head even though I didn't want to. I knew I could risk losing my job, but Jimin didn't deserve this. They treat him like a monster, even to the point where they're doing this?

______

While angeline was in the office, Jimin had his ear pressed against the door. He heard everything, and he wasn't happy about what he was hearing either.

"Hey! You work for Angeline, right?"  A woman with short black hair and a soft voice says, approaching from behind. Jimin quickly moves from the door, turning to look at the woman. He rolls his eyes, annoyed that she interrupted him. "She told me she'd be off so I'd need to ask you to help"
He nods before walking down the hall with her.

Everything seemed fine, but all jimin wanted was to have his way with Angeline. She has something that he wanted..... remembering the time he had saved her in the lab where the words " daughter of sunrise " were shout by the cursed AI. Of course he knew, he could sense it. Others want to kill her because they didn't want an awakening...but Jimin....he was obsessed....

Jimin wanted her, and he wanted to take her power, subconsciously.  He didn't know why he was so bothered and infatuated, but he did know he felt something he's never  felt.

The urge started because of her....

"So, when did you move in with her?"

Jimin, nervous, doesn't answer. "So you're quiet...aw, how cute."

Jimin smiles to himself, knowing that he wouldn't be left unsatisfied for long. "I moved in last week" she smiles, "Wow, she must be fun, like one of those cool friends, right? When Angeline and I were still friends, we'd go do the most random stuff around town when we were younger"

After the woman finished her sentence, jimin sat there, staring at her. Jimin was now more intrigued than ever...could he possibly get more info on Miss. Ageline?

"Oh, what was she like back then?"
He asks, a bit eager to learn more. "She was wild...too cool for school type"

Jimin smirks before leaning back in his chair. Well, that wasn't detailed enough, but it'll have to do for now. But, he'll do anything to get What he wants so.......

Jimin sat there examining files before he noticed the woman staring at him, "What's your name, miss?"

She blushes, "I'm Saphi"

_________________

ANGELINE POV

Just like that, everything seemed to be against me...

I can't believe this, I mean.. if Jimin hasn't done anything by now, I'm sure he won't do anything later! They want him to be evil so bad, but that's just not who he is.

While walking down the hallway, I hear something coming from the room Saphi is usually in. My pace slows down as I get closer to the door.

"AH fuck! FUCK ME JIMIN"

My eyes widen and I freeze as soon as I heard.

The door was cracked and I could see just what was going on. Let's just say....things weren't as 'innocent' as they were when we were together.  Hair pulling, choking, just overall recklessness.  I couldn't believe this!