Blood and Semen (Pt 1)

I push Jimin away, abruptly breaking the kiss, making him eager for more. He tries to kiss me again but the palm of my hand comes in contact with his chest as I push him back. "You said you wanted to speak to me, so what is it!"

He takes a deep breath before his handcuffed hands grabbed mine, placing a piece of paper in them. He let's go and looks at the concrete floor, waiting for me to read it. I unfold it, "Downstairs, left door". He smiles to himself before saying "it's always open...run away with me?" His hands gently hold mine as he waited for answer.

Deep down I knew he wasn't doing this because he cared for me, but because he wanted me for himself. Honestly it felt like a set up. Why would they let him in here and how would he know which door is always open?

"When?" I ask and he smiles. "Lunch"

....................

My breath  hitched as I ran as fast as I could through the forest of this hell pit. I lied, I ran away by myself, leaving Jimin there. He wasn't going to do anything but kill me anyways.

I finally  found the road, and I waved both my hands in the air as hard as I could. A car finally stops for me, it was a woman with an AI driving. "Are you okay, miss?" The woman had a very concerned look on her face, but she had the look of an angel.

"Please take me to a hotel or something, I just need a place to stay"
I couldn't go back to my place because  I knew they would look for me there. I had to go somewhere they won't suspect I'd be.

__________

                       Jimin POV

I felt like a pile of nothingness. My body just lies in this bed craving attention from her every second. I can only think about the way her lips tasted, but my fantasy was soon to be interrupted.

"I told you.. I don't give a fuck what taehyung says! I will make you miserable if you touch her again!"

Jungkook had stepped foot into my room.

My lip starts twitching while the rest of my body trembled. "Shes mine... HER EVERYTHING MINE!" I jolt from my position forcing myself not to attack him. So I start laughing, "I'm sorry.. I just can't control myself sir." Taehyung was watching from behind so I had to use self control. He could destroy me if he wanted to, but he also had the power to give me anything I wanted. He is like my god..

Jungkook slowly turns his head and realizes taehyung was there. "Shes gone... Isnt she, Jimin?"

I drop to my knees begging for my award dosage. "Yes sir!" Jungkook continued to get furious as Taehyung came with a syringe full of euphoria.

"After I give this to him hell be ecstatic. Pleasure will run through his veins.. A release he's been waiting for since he fucked your girlfriend for the first time. Luckily for you it'll calm him down a bit so you'll get to go rescue your girlfriend and do whatever you please."

Taehyung explains while injecting me.

Even though I didn't want to be free from her chains I couldn't bear not having her for too much longer and he knew this.

________________

The medicine his jimin's veins and made his eyes roll back and body go limp from the amount of pleasure he received. "Hell be in this state for three days."

Jimin starts drooling out of his mouth and I panic, " Are you trying to kill him?" Taehyung pushes me back, " hes not aware of what's happening. His body is in intense pleasure right now so he'll be just fine. The nurses with take care of him for now on."

"With that being said.. She ran to a hotel.. You should hurry before she moves again. "
________________

                       Jungkook P. O. V

I arrived at the hotel and I saw a woman in white approaching the door. Immediately I knew exactly who she worked for... Taehyung. I kept telling myself I wasn't gonna lose it but.. The next thing I knew was my pocket knife driving in and out of her. Luckily no one else was around to witness the hellish act I had done. Taehyung had made me lose my grip on life. He took everything from me, and now he's taking Angel.

I quietly slip out of the room and throw my bloody gloves away. Leaving just in time to find angel leaving her room.

"Angel... "

Her eyes widen before she looks away in defeat. " Lets run from this fucked up life!" After I spoke she couldn't help but cry. Tears wetting the hospital scrubs she wore. She turns to face me, "youre just like them..."

I shake my head in disbelief, teaching out toward her small frame. "How did you know? WHY ARE YOU ALL STALKING ME?" She starts having a break down and I quickly run up to hug her. "It's not like that!" Eventually she calms down in my arms and we go into her hotel room.