curse

After Taehyung left, he made sure to have security come in my room to install extra locks, but that's not what I wanted. I wanted to get out of this hell pit. I don't understand, how'd I end up in a situation like this? It's all just so strange and fucking terrifying!

My room was a bit cold and I had a banging headache when I woke up. I know that taehyung expressed that my treatment would start as soon as possible, but it felt like it was forever. They checked my skull, etc, to see if anything cracked, or was ultimately wrong, but found nothing. Maybe it's good they found nothing, but that doesn't explain my headache.

I'm assuming it was still night since all of the lights were still out. I must have woke up early this time....

_________________

                Jungkook p.o.v

"You see that? Just like that my experiment has succeeded." Taehyung says while smiling at the screen full of footage.

"Jungkook I know this is hard for you, but you must see it through. I mean...you have no choice but to."

My fist balls up, but I quickly calm myself down as he begins talking. "This! This is the birth of a connection stronger than any other! See, the thing about Jimin is that he's perfect! He's my most successful one yet! When I found him I immediately knew I could do anything!"

"Luckily for you, a hybrids semen doesn't do anything but go through a person's system and entirely wires their brain. At least Jimin's kind does....Anyway, what that'll do is completely connect the two after the second time having sex. She'd become completely immersed in pleasure while just being around him! Just some random mating stuff their species are equipped with."

My fist ball up once again, "YOU SICK PERVERT! WHY DOES ANY OF THAT MATTER?"

Taehyung laughs, " you just don't understand...she'd turn into a killing machine in no time! Just like his mother! Id literally have power over this entire planet!"

I jolt out of my chair while my hands we're still bald up. All I could think of was how crazy Taehyung sounded. How does any of that make sense. "Why are you doing this? To create another war?" I ask as he watched me in pure amusement. "What war? There's no need for war anymore! President Jin has already alerted me on those matters. However, if there's any threat coming to us...we'd just send your girlfriend out...oh I meant our killing machine!"

I grit my teeth as he continues to speak

__________________

                           JIMIN P. O. V

Lunch time had arrived and they finally let me out with everyone this time, despite what happened. They planned today as a patient get together so they also let Angel out, which I was exhilarated about.

I could feel my pupils dilate as I stared at her... It reminded me of the dream I had of her choking on my cock. I'll fuck anybody just to imagine her doing it to me... Fuck. Look at her, she's terrified of me but it just makes me horny.

"Patient 146! Patient 100 has requested you stop staring at her!"

My lips part as I mouthed the words 'I love you to her'

She starts crying but that just makes me want to stare more. I'm obsessed... I'm obsessed.. I'm obsessed! It hurts so much when she doesn't want me... I can't stand being away from her!

I get out of my chair and pretend I was headed to the food bar but I quickly run over to her to grab her. "ARRGGGHHH! LET ME GO! "

__________

                     ANGEL P. O. V

After I screamed they snatched JIMIN away from me and dragged him off. "I love you! I love you so bad!" He says as they drug him off. My body shivers because of his predatory touch and words. He gets worse every day! It's fucking exhausting!

"Hey! That guy that grabbed you, he's pretty cute but I think he's a hybrid." The woman at my table says.

"He's fucking insane! Don't even think about it! He's obsessed with me and will do anything and everything in order to get me! He doesn't care about RISKS, or rules!"

She smiles while eating her sandwich, "what a nice love story. I wish I had someone obsessed with me!"

Clearly she didn't understand the situation I was in!

____________

Hours passed and Security arrived at my door. "Patient 146 would like to have a word with you."

My heart dropped. They know he's dangerous to me but keep letting him near me. This is all taehyungs doing!
You know what, I'm gonna play taehyungs little game and I'm gonna escape this hell!

The guards let Jimin in and closed the door unexpectedly. It's like they wanted Jimin to attack me and get away with it.

Jimin stood by the door and just stared at me from a lowered gaze for minutes until I broke the silence.

"So you don't want to talk.. Just stare?"

After I spoke he took a step closer to me, making me want to run but I stood my ground.

"Please... You're all I think about." That's all he says before he rushes up and starts making out with me. His touch felt rough as his hands roamed all over my body. Just this one last time... Maybe if I do this with him again it'll end.