Your sound

Jimin had been in his own head for a while now

Jimin had been in his own head for a while now. Especially because of what happened yesterday. He wasn't exactly concerned with it though, he just kept doing his job...that was...if he wasn't feeling desperate of course. Sometimes he even thinks being locked up in a lab for so long helped him master the arts of Insanity. Did he know right from wrong?

At this point he was hiding in the janitors closet trying to finish himself off. There wasn't anything more painful than the feeling of getting hard everytime he sees her. It's a bit vulgar, but it's it's truth.

She looked perfect in her uniform when she used to examine the lab units, just as she does now. But it's even more frustrating because he's able to touch her, but he's not at the same time.

Jimins phone began to rang in the middle of his private act. His hand still wrapped around what was aching  while his teeth held his uniform shirt up.

He quickly answers the call, hoping no one was able to hear the ring tone coming from the closet. "Jimin where are you? I need you to help me with my documents"

Jimin groans, saliva secreting from the corners of his lips, soaking the cloth in his mouth. Hearing the sound of her voice fortunately made everything end rather quickly

"Hello? Jimin? Are you okay?"

He drops his shirt from his mouth and starts to clean himself up quickly. "Y-yes miss! I'm coming!"

"Well alright, just hurry, I just finished an examination, okay?"

_

_

                 -Angeline's POV-

"Geez! What took you so long?"

I ask before looking up at Jimin as he entered the room. He looked a bit flustered and his hair was a bit messy...it wasn't like this when we left the house.

"I-I was distracted, miss..." His cheeks a flushed pink while his eyelids were a bit droopy.

His eyes never reached mine so I didn't look at him any longer. Maybe he still feels embarrassed from what happened yesterday? I don't know what got into him yesterday...maybe I gave the wrong signals?

After an hour of going through documents, I stumbled upon his. I look up slightly to see if he was looking or not so I could take it and read up on it. "Um Jimin, I'll be back, going to the restroom"

He nods while continuing to read up on everything else, swiping at the floating information infront of him.

FINALLY!!! Some information on Jimin! I'm so glad I found this!

'He takes good pictures' I think to myself as I look at his ID picture. Besides that, I instantly flipped to the history info page...

"Former owner complaints"?

"Too clingy"
"Too needy"
" Too Strange"

My eyes squint as I started to get a bit angry at the complaints because I knew they abused him. Right here on file it states that bruises were found all over his body, he also returned with a black eyes and swollen lips.

My heart clenched....he's so sweet, how could they?

How can you just harm another living being like that? Why didn't they just get an AI if they wanted something to do everything correctly?

Instead of reading more, I head back to the office.  Once I got back in the office I found myself smiling really hard at how Jimin had already finished all the documents.

"Wow! You could have waited for me. Youre amazing, thanks!" I say before walking over to sit next to him. His eyes followed every single movement I made.

I look at him before laughing and hug him right after. "Jimin, just know I'm here for you, okay? I won't hurt you either"  He seemed a bit shocked, but he relaxed in my arms sooner than I thought. That was until he brushed his lips against my jaw, while his arms wrapped around my waist. My eyes widen and I pull away as quick as I could. This time he ended with a disappointed look on his face instead.

"Jimin you know you can't do that!" I say, shocked by his behavior once again. He side eyes me, "but I'm not doing anything wrong..."

His tone seemed a bit deeper this time, not his usual innocent tone " Jimin I told you already, jungkook and I are dating and....it's just not appropriate to do those things with you anyway."

Jimin smirks, "what things? You're always just so passive, Angeline."

Shocked my his mocking tone I lean back a bit more in my chair. "Nevermind, lets just ... continue working."